Author Topic: songs that should have been on 2Pac greatest hits  (Read 271 times)

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
Re: songs that should have been on 2Pac greatest hits
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2004, 06:57:35 PM »
They should taken off a few songs like Trapped, how do you want it, Toss it up, Brenda's got a baby, and how long will they mourn me and replaced them with sum real shit like
1.Pour out a lil liquor
2.str8 ballin
3.Runnin(old version)
4.Wonder why they called you bitch
5.To live and die in LA

mauzip

« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2004, 11:38:04 PM »
They should taken off a few songs like Trapped, how do you want it, Toss it up, Brenda's got a baby, and how long will they mourn me and replaced them with sum real shit like
1.Pour out a lil liquor
2.str8 ballin
3.Runnin(old version)
4.Wonder why they called you bitch
5.To live and die in LA

::)

ImmortalOne

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • mothafuckin made niggaz
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2004, 12:57:26 AM »
We should have a 2Pac's "greatest song ever" tournament here.....the man has so many classic tracks, arguably more than anyone else in hip hop history, it would be interesting to see which song would prevail as the ultimate favorite. Everywhere I go, "Hail Mary" seems to be the fan favorite, but it really is almost impossible to say for sure if that is his greatest song or not. Its definatly a strong canidate....Pac's two verses are songwriting at its finest and the beat is one of the darkest and most mysterious ever made. "Starin Through My Rear View" and "Blasphemy" rank pretty high up there too, however. "Blasphemy" in particular strikes a chord with me nowadays, with the current state of the world and all that is going on.

I love all of Pac's work and have an appreciation from everything he did from Digital Underground to the very last songs he recorded just before his death (the 7 Day Theory sessions), which I feel is the most brilliant part of his career. Pac was really improving as both an MC and overall artist up to the night of September 7th, and the 7 Day Theory album and the songs made during those sessions I feel are his swan songs. He was ONE album away from shutting down the entire rap game!! Had he survived, his next album would have been absolutly mindblowing.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2004, 01:00:05 AM by Hellrazor »
check out my Jordan collection here:

http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=67063.0