Author Topic: Admit it, Master P/No Limit was actually kind of dope back in the day  (Read 377 times)

West Coast Veteran

Re: Admit it, Master P/No Limit was actually kind of dope back in the day
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2004, 01:33:48 PM »
Ice Cream Man, Ghetto D, Tru 2 Da Game, I'm Bout It Soundtrack - Albums I bought and liked from No Limit.

Charge It 2 Da Game, Da Last Don - Albums I bought and thought were wack from No Limit.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2004, 02:31:22 PM »
lol fuck outta here

right after ghetto d dropped, no limit was finished, besides mac

their time of good material was 92 TO 98

ice cream man, life or death, the shocker, whos da killer, understanding the criminal mind, tru, tru 2 da game, westcoast bad boyz vol 1 and 2, 99 ways to die, down south hustlers(the real first double album released in hiphop), unpredictable etc

stop frontin like you know what you're talkin about 8)

co sign
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

young ozwald

• 'G'
« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2004, 04:06:31 PM »
No Limit was at it best when Master P moved to the Bay to soak up some game, When he was claming RICHMOND CA, his music was the shit, West Coast bad boyz 1 a fuccin bay classic, 99 ways to die a bay classic, Tru - True a bay classic. Silk - The Shocker a bay classic. Tru Orignal line up were Master P, Silllk, C-Murder, Lil Ric, Cali G, A another rapper who i forgot he had this deep lisp mumbling voice.  When DJ Darrly produced majority of the cutz when he was with BEATS BY THE POUND.

Trauma-san

« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2004, 04:52:50 PM »
I once sat through an entire No Limit concert to see Snoop's set at the end.  Nate Dogg showed up, so it was worth it.