Author Topic: Why I love Master P.. for real this time  (Read 204 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Why I love Master P.. for real this time
« on: December 13, 2004, 02:23:42 PM »
Cause He was Bout It Bout It!
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Why I love Master P.. for real this time
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2004, 02:29:01 PM »
For real though... He was organic, he represented where he was from without shitting on anyone else.  He always kept his people in mind and he never wanted to shove his success in their face, but instead he brought everybody else along with him, he carried the whole South on his back and made his whole family millionaires, and even gave people their own albums, carears and businesses so that they could have some of their own self-respect.  He never forgot about the people he came up with, even the ones that never knew P felt like his success was their success, P was a hero for the little people, he kept it real, he was organic, he was who he is, and what he is, he may not of been the best rapper, but he was always TRU to himself and true to the people he came up with.  You can't hate.  Like P said, "ain't no such thing as you can't change your life or be who you wanna be".. Master P aka Ice Cream Man aka Da Last Don, a legend, cause he was Bout It Bout It and stayed TRU!
« Last Edit: December 13, 2004, 02:31:06 PM by No Limit Records 1997 »

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2004, 04:05:52 PM »
that seemed to be the mentality at first....but as egos paper grew so did ego's ... he never paid slim...he never paid fiend...never supported mac during his time of need  and I remember at times he was rather unconcerned with c murders situation until the streets started noticing then he jumped on the free c murder bandwagon ...I aint sayin he didnt provide what was needed at the time and that he didnt start out with good intentions but as the time went by you cant deney that he was his own worst enemy... jumpin on one band waggon to the next ...he alienated his original fanbase...and when he  fucked over beats by the pound thats when I knew it was a wrap for P because they were the foundation.....but hey ...he still got romeo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2004, 04:09:33 PM »
that seemed to be the mentality at first....but as egos paper grew so did ego's ... he never paid slim...he never paid fiend...never supported mac during his time of need  and I remember at times he was rather unconcerned with c murders situation until the streets started noticing then he jumped on the free c murder bandwagon ...I aint sayin he didnt provide what was needed at the time and that he didnt start out with good intentions but as the time went by you cant deney that he was his own worst enemy... jumpin on one band waggon to the next ...he alienated his original fanbase...and when he  fucked over beats by the pound thats when I knew it was a wrap for P because they were the foundation.....but hey ...he still got romeo

Ya, but for us TRU No Limit Soldiers that are still livin in the Ghetto's of 1997, we ain't moved forward, cause I'd never turn my back on where I'm from, Ya'll Fools Feel Me?  It's like 1997 all over again, so we can stay Bout It, Uhhhh!

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2004, 04:12:57 PM »
just when I thought you was serious .....I shouldnt have wasted my time.....seriously how do you feel about my previous post?...I aint saying he isnt or wasnt relevant Im just pointing out his downfall

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2004, 06:48:43 PM »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Elevz