Author Topic: Why is Spice 1 so underated??  (Read 344 times)

Spicemuthafuc*in1

Re: Why is Spice 1 so underated??
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2004, 10:37:06 PM »
im sorry but i doubt that ant banks called spice 1 a studio gangster and if he did i would sure love to read it.

im pretty sure the words "spice is a studio gangster" has never come out of the mouth of short dog, or easki, and i hoighly doubt banks said it to

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2004, 12:59:19 AM »
yeah spice1 is way underrated.

that pioneers album with mc eiht was dope!

definately the high light of his career was with menace 2 society soundtrack.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2004, 02:56:45 AM »
im sorry but i doubt that ant banks called spice 1 a studio gangster and if he did i would sure love to read it.

im pretty sure the words "spice is a studio gangster" has never come out of the mouth of short dog, or easki, and i hoighly doubt banks said it to

I heard it from some guy on SoHH.com with dubcnn.com in his signature. I never thought it was true, I just figured I'd throw it out there.

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2004, 03:33:59 AM »

I heard it from some guy on SoHH.com with dubcnn.com in his signature. I never thought it was true, I just figured I'd throw it out there.

SGV?
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Spliffs_All_Day

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2004, 08:53:12 PM »
Spice 1 is a legend, he wont ever get as popular as he was in the early 90's but i think he shoulda blown up way bigger. He stills has great flow and lyrics but not the production and fanbase to get big. My fav spice traks are Dumpin' Em in Ditches, Strap on the Side and Player Pieces all classics

JoMoDo

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2004, 04:18:23 PM »
Underated by who?

By the industry?  F*** 'em, he's got major indepentent and underground respect...

how can you explain rilla's like Yuk, E-40, ect.. workin' with 'em, he is a pioneer in this West Coast Rap Game...
The choices we make dictate the lives we lead, to thine own self be true-Shakespear

Peace is the diploma you receive when you lay in your grave-Peter Tosh

If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change-Einstein

westkoastanostra

« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2004, 09:31:32 PM »
spice 1 iz a legend no doubt.....

JEMISON

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2004, 09:49:34 AM »
If he got some better beats he wouldnt be underated.  He still has the potential to put out a classic albumn if hegets the right producers.  He early stuff was way tight!!

Didnt he move to Vegas?

westkoastanostra

« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2004, 10:11:50 AM »
yea he moved to vegas