Author Topic: Can we all agree that Snoop should not be forgiven for that joke of a 213 projec  (Read 662 times)

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
nah, 213 is the best album of 2004. Warren G and Nate's best album of all time, snoop is a little weak on it.
The only bad thing about it is that it gets old really quick but still a dope album.
i use it as rolling music.

BigBDrugStores

nah, 213 is the best album of 2004. Warren G and Nate's best album of all time, snoop is a little weak on it.
The only bad thing about it is that it gets old really quick but still a dope album.
i use it as rolling music.
getting old quick is a very very bad thing
it is very very bad that is not somethng you look for in an  album. if it gets old quickly than it is not a solid album and it is not the "best album of 2004" no its not if it gets old you oozing vaginal blister
didnt you momma teach you anythng

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
your a fool. almost all my albums got old quickly
Ready to die, Me against the world, Tha last meal, Murder was the case, Dogg Food, all that shit man dont mean its bad just means im sick of it. your a player hater dont player hate on me player hate somewhere else. Im a Gangster.

BigBDrugStores

your a fool. almost all my albums got old quickly
Ready to die, Me against the world, Tha last meal, Murder was the case, Dogg Food, all that shit man dont mean its bad just means im sick of it. your a player hater dont player hate on me player hate somewhere else. Im a Gangster.
sure you are. now ya see a solid album is an album that you can bumpin repeat on a 5hr trip and it wont get old. now if 213 gets old quickly than its not good. it mabye catchy but not good. you see good movies stay in the theater for months on end. they stay there because they are good and people go back to see them again, they bring their freinds go on dates, what ever. now the bad movies people get tired of and they go away quicker. now i have been playing the cronic scine it came out. ive been playing doggie style scince it came out. ive been listening to straight outta compton scince 92. now those are solid albums. now the albums you listed are ok not good not solid. tha last meal, come on it was released by no limit. ready to die, i dont listen to fat people so i wouldnt know anything about that, i have hears that was ok so mabye yu are just impatient. you need to calm down and take time to listen to the cd more, try to hear the individual instruments, mabye try to listen to how the beat is made, try to put metaphores together try something new. and if almost all of your cds get old quick, try to get new one that last.

btw i cant player hate unless your a player

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
You spelt since wrong. Eat a dick, a fat one too.

Your right im not a player i just fuck a lot.

WESTSIA FA LIA!

BigBDrugStores

damn you stilll talkin. shit now mabye ill talk more tomorrow but now its time to goto bed. mabye you should too.

p.s. i dont eat dicks but i'll leave that up for you to do
goodnight

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
You dont listen to fat people, wtf is that supposed to mean. Your actually retarded. You dont like Dre, cube, nate dogg, big pun, Jadakiss, and all the other obese artists. They might be a bit heavy but does it mean their not people. 60% of America is fat you better start listening to fatties.

BAYBE BAYBEEE!

BigBDrugStores

dre not fat hes big. nates not fat cube is not fat hes big. you are fat if you have a natural hang overand no i dont listen to jadakiss but for a diffrent reason
« Last Edit: December 06, 2004, 04:06:01 PM by BigBDrugStores »

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Their fat allrite. their not skinny not big boned their fucking fat.
Baybe BAYBEEEE

BigBDrugStores

husky and regular weight is not fat, you are so used to seeing snoop and you thinks thats normal weight. and its not

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
no ur either Fat or skinny. no in between types of shit their fat but why does that even matter biggie is fucking amazing.

BigBDrugStores

what ever if you want me to check out fat rappers than i will
send me a link of the best of the fat rappers (if you can)

prince

tha 213 album was dope!!!

it ain't snoops fault

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
213 was a dope album, i suggest you listen to it again before you make such harsh comments notice track18(appreciation), joysticc, Mlk, Another summer, Mary Jane(haha rick james), and keep it gangsta.
Snoop's verse on appreciation is amazing, one of the best verses i ever heard from him.