Author Topic: I did'nt know its wrong to be a snoop dogg fan on this forum  (Read 387 times)

Don Seer

Re: I did'nt know its wrong to be a snoop dogg fan on this forum
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2004, 03:05:43 PM »
Breaking news: 

It is now officially wrong to be a snoop dogg fan on this forum.

uhh.. it aint official... lol

why are u on his nuts so bad? mind your own.. do your own.. dont spend your life watching, hating, talking about another mans business..

Acgrundy

« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2004, 03:22:17 PM »
uhh, I ain't the one who posts everything about his life smartguy.  I don't make any snoop dogg topics.  I just made this one recently because I kept seeing this commercial about him hosting a show, and I hadn't seen a topic about it, so I was just letting the forum know.  do you see me making a topic about every fucking thing snoop is involved with?  Show me the threads dipshit.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2004, 03:57:11 PM »
holmes....you are the main one in all the threads that Ive noticed bitchin about snoop...I believe alot of folks want to say the popular thing so if everyone else is like fuck snoop they too will be like fuck snoop but now that Ive gave it a minuite I really dig the masterpiece and my favorite songs are more radio orientated....I promise is a dope ass track and so  is perfect...I could do without signs but there were songs on doggystyle I wasnt feelin....not to say it wasnt a valid rap album...I believe this was a good allbum and a step in the right direction for snoops career....and I know thats against the grain  but thats just my opinion

Acgrundy

« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2004, 04:54:33 PM »
why the fuck are you guys complaining about me posting in a snoop dogg thread?  WTF is your guys problem?  Isn't that the whole fuckin point of a forum, to post your thoughts?  If it personally fucking bothers you guys so damn much that I post in a snoop dogg thread, then don't make up the thread if you can't handle a lil fuckin sarcasm towards him, cuz I sure as hell am not gonna make up a snoop thread.

I swear, this forum has turned into the biggest bunch of fuckin whiny ass lil girls.  oh no, somebody said something bad about my favorite rapper...I had better cry about it.  Oh no better yet, I'll dedicate a whole fucking thread to crying about it, where I know I will get the attention of all the other snoop dogg groupies.

This is a forum.  Imma post whatever the fuck I want to.  If you don't like it, fuck you, I don't give a shit.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2004, 05:21:41 PM »

If you don't like it, fuck you, I don't give a shit.

doesn't seem like it :D
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2004, 06:00:14 PM »
I like Snoop, I've made it pretty public, nobody's seemed to have a problem with that.  While he's not one of my all-time favorites, he's a hell of a lot of fun and has had a pretty big impact on my life over the past decade.  He can just be a real dumb fuck sometimes, that's all.

allfromtheIE

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2004, 06:17:41 PM »
man, if anybody is getting butthurt over this forum then usabitch anyway.  And r&g is wack.
IE

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2004, 06:50:17 PM »
to tell the truth man ive been down with Snoop since day one dog. I have every album hes ever done aswell. But like its been said hes goin down a diffrent road lately. Its cool to spread out and do diffrent things and explore new shit but hes kinds ignored his original fanbase a little. That last CD was kind of a last straw for me. Not sayin im not a Snoop fan cause he actually turned me onto rap in the first place. But until he starts comin back fuckin with where he got his start hes gonna lose more of his older fans. You cant be clamin your gangsta and tellin mutha fuckas your gonna pimp slap em then get on a tide(?) commerciial askin when to use fabric softener. Anyway thats just my 2 cents either way. Do your thing Snoop.

Jome

« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2004, 06:52:57 PM »
Nothing wrong with being a Snoop-fan, and I haven't counted, but I do believe that Kalliweed must have made at least 20-25 threads about Snoop Dogg since R&G dropped, and 10-15 before the album dropped, it can get a little bit too much..  :grumpy:

Florez

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Return of the gangstas
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2004, 11:38:20 AM »
Kaliweed needs to stop smokin that shit everyday and stop fantisizing about him and snoop together. LMAO
We all love snoop, some may be not at this moment, but in the end we all love snoop for his (old) music.
''I'm still a doggpound nigga I ain't never gonna give it up''

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2004, 11:43:43 AM »
Just bump who you like homie
that's all that really matter's

Not everyone will agree, but who gives a FUCK
It's u playin' & payin for it, not anyone else.. ;)

Hatesrats 2oooFoe

Trauma-san

« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2004, 09:13:52 PM »
Well, my opinion on it (which boiled down, is the same as Hatesrats) is, I think a lot of people think it's 'uncool' to be part of a mindset with others, you know, to enjoy popular things, or to be considered 'the same' as someone else, because you like the same music, so almost ANY popular musician gets tons of hate, from people who feel that way. 

Others (like O) don't like that Snoop's changed, and that's their perogative, they can do that if they want.

Personally, I'm a pretty loyal person, and I don't understand the concept of time very well... so when I think of Snoop, I think "He's that COOL MOTHERFUCKER who did Murder Was the Case!!!!" Snoop could make 10,000 shitty songs, and I'd still look at him and see the guy who did Murder was the Case.  I still listen to old music, even if it's decades old, because I don't understand why things stop being cool after a certain time period.  If a song is good, it's good forever, not just until you're tired of it, or something new comes along.  If you don't feel the same way anymore, then the song wasn't as good as you thought it was.

So what I'm getting at is, Snoop will always be the shit, no matter what he does, because at one time, he was the coolest thing walking the earth... nothing will change that, because it's history. 

So like who you wanna like man, if you're a Snoop fan, great, I am too. 

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2004, 11:00:21 PM »
R&G haha weak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! justin timberlake is on it
if tupac was alive hed quit rapping right now.
Snoop needs to stop selling out