Author Topic: Xzibit: Only white people see ghosts, aliens  (Read 738 times)

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Xzibit: Only white people see ghosts, aliens
« Reply #45 on: December 17, 2004, 10:54:37 PM »
lol..x is a funny dude

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: December 18, 2004, 04:35:05 AM »
Masta T get a grip a reality homie. Your spoutin the same bullshit over at the Xzibit forum. You keep claimin how wack X is and hes this and that but yet his name is constantly in your mouth. Stop bein so damn sensitive and move the fuck on.
oh "you got served" :sombrero:
The only dudes gettin served is X & his groupies.Must be really sad to be Xzibit's cocksucker.

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: December 18, 2004, 04:40:55 AM »
Man, this IS a dumb ass thread. X makes one of those typical "white folks is crazy" jokes and people get their panties in a twist.

This whole issue makes me go ::)

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: December 18, 2004, 05:59:06 AM »
LOL. hey people it was a joke, he didnt say say fuck all white people so get over it..
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: December 18, 2004, 05:59:10 AM »
Masta T get a grip a reality homie. Your spoutin the same bullshit over at the Xzibit forum. You keep claimin how wack X is and hes this and that but yet his name is constantly in your mouth. Stop bein so damn sensitive and move the fuck on.
The only dudes gettin served is X & his groupies.Must be really sad to be Xzibit's cocksucker.
lol @ this guy. You aint servin shit homeboy cept tired lines like "put your head in the dirt" lol. X in yo mouth so much im bout to call you the dickrider cept you just swingin from his nutsack. It was a joke man get over it. check your sexuality dog you probably need a feminine napkin.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2004, 06:05:30 AM by ^ReLentLess^ »

Elevz

« Reply #50 on: December 18, 2004, 06:02:22 AM »
Who gives a shit who sees aliens and ghosts. It's stupid. Same with the people who claim to see the face of jesus and other shit in there food.

lol, is this what you were talking about?

A month or so ago an italian woman had a one year old chees sandwich auctioned, because she had seen the face of the Holy Virgin in it, and hell yeah she got rich off that sandwich.

Elevz

« Reply #51 on: December 18, 2004, 06:13:23 AM »
Anyway, I thought jokes were meant to have a funny clue in them? I don't really see the funny clue in what Xzibit said, so that only makes him laughed at. I'll have to agree he somehow is right about it, but still it makes no sense to link it to "being hood".

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: December 18, 2004, 06:23:46 AM »
lol @ this guy. You aint servin shit homeboy cept tired lines like "put your head in the dirt" lol. X in yo mouth so much im bout to call you the dickrider cept you just swingin from his nutsack. It was a joke man get over it. check your sexuality dog you probably need a feminine napkin.
Says who???Some 12 year old kid that has xzibit related avatrars & sigs everyday on every forum.Get a life kid.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: December 18, 2004, 06:34:46 AM »
I just wanna point out that peeps in this thread are callin out my name for practically no good reason.Oh,I dissed their favorite rapper ::).As u all see,I havent called out 1 person in this thread,Im only defending myself from these groupie's actions.The thing is,theyre gettin mad & Im not.People state their opinions & I respect that,I expect the same from your side.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: December 18, 2004, 06:38:05 AM »
This is the most stupid thread ive ever read, just get over it and leave this fucking thread alone.....

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: December 18, 2004, 06:41:22 AM »
Says who???Some 12 year old kid that has xzibit related avatrars & sigs everyday on every forum.Get a life kid.
says who??? is that the pre-teen insults you wanna get into.ok,my daddy could whip both of your daddy's asses.

oh btw aint nobody gettin pissed but you,thats the point.

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #56 on: December 18, 2004, 06:42:55 AM »
how the fuck did this get to be 3 pages long?
how the fuck did tihs become 56 replys long?

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: December 18, 2004, 06:43:25 AM »
dubcc has reached a new low. topic locked.
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network