Author Topic: Anybody smoke cigars?  (Read 352 times)

DAYUM

Re: Anybody smoke cigars?
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2004, 11:00:10 PM »
I bet a million dollars you don't know how to roll a blunt.

i roled 2 today
keep practicin dont worry ull get it one day..... practice makes perfect

yeah it was actually my 3rd time rolling blunts i did pretty good tho i roled them from a Swisher
swishers are good to role in but my all time favorite is Backwoods homie try it one day wit a backwood

ill remember that

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2004, 02:01:53 PM »
I bet a million dollars you don't know how to roll a blunt.

i roled 2 today
keep practicin dont worry ull get it one day..... practice makes perfect

yeah it was actually my 3rd time rolling blunts i did pretty good tho i roled them from a Swisher
swishers are good to role in but my all time favorite is Backwoods homie try it one day wit a backwood

ill remember that
fasho man

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2004, 02:24:26 PM »
joints suck, honey dutch masters are the best, then green dutches, then philly blunts, and grey owls aint bad, i can roll a pretty good blunt.. to bad i dont smoke

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2004, 03:02:42 PM »
i like rollin blunts with peach optimos.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2004, 10:10:47 PM »
joints suck, honey dutch masters are the best, then green dutches, then philly blunts, and grey owls aint bad, i can roll a pretty good blunt.. to bad i dont smoke
thats da thing all  my homies ask me to roll for them but i dont smoke bud so its all coo

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #35 on: December 14, 2004, 01:49:37 PM »
I used to get high off of GREEN and HENNESSEY, with my thugs Silk and C-Murder.  Till I found Allah.  Allah forbids intoxicants, alcohol, and gambling, for our own benefit.  Allah is a baller, he don't need nothin' from us wodie, but we are in great need of him.  Once you learn knowledge of self and who you are and what your true purpose is in this life. 

That morning prayer comes early each day lil' wodie, and if your bout it bout it, you'll be up before sunrise to answer a different call, and be up all night, not sellin green, but submit your soul, and biulding something that will last you in this life and the hereafter, now that's some real serious business wodie, P ain't no short term fool, P doesn't want something for today and nothing for tomarrow, P wants what almight Allah wants, the one true, straight path, to the One Lord and Creator and sustainer of all things.  HOOTIE HOO!
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: December 14, 2004, 02:05:00 PM »
I used to get high off of GREEN and HENNESSEY, with my thugs Silk and C-Murder.  Till I found Allah.  Allah forbids intoxicants, alcohol, and gambling, for our own benefit.  Allah is a baller, he don't need nothin' from us wodie, but we are in great need of him.  Once you learn knowledge of self and who you are and what your true purpose is in this life. 

That morning prayer comes early each day lil' wodie, and if your bout it bout it, you'll be up before sunrise to answer a different call, and be up all night, not sellin green, but submit your soul, and biulding something that will last you in this life and the hereafter, now that's some real serious business wodie, P ain't no short term fool, P doesn't want something for today and nothing for tomarrow, P wants what almight Allah wants, the one true, straight path, to the One Lord and Creator and sustainer of all things.  HOOTIE HOO!
did u no u sold ur soul to the devil?

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: December 16, 2004, 10:02:09 PM »

did u no u sold ur soul to the devil?
Lmao!
Now thats a No Limit Soldjer!

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #38 on: December 17, 2004, 05:58:46 AM »
Anyone ever try rollin hash in a dolma and then cooking it??? Shit's good as fuck.. an experience on a whole another level
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: December 17, 2004, 09:42:34 AM »
Anyone ever try rollin hash in a dolma and then cooking it??? Shit's good as fuck.. an experience on a whole another level
ROTFFLMMFAOOO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ara es inch asir i mart LMAO no i havent tried dat man  ;D ;D ;D