Author Topic: They tried to Kill me at the Dentist's office today.  (Read 217 times)

Trauma-san

They tried to Kill me at the Dentist's office today.
« on: December 09, 2004, 10:03:20 PM »
Most horrible pain I've ever experienced in my life.  At least now I know I won't cry like a bitch if I ever get hurt, because I thought I was dying but didn't cry, lol.  I've been putting off going to the dentist, I have this one filling that has chipped away and about half the tooth's gone, so I needed a crown.

So, I go to my dentist today, he's going to do 2 fillings, and then file this bad tooth down, fill it, and prepare it to install a temporary crown while the ceramic one is made.  Anyways, it's a molar and as such has 4 roots.... long story short, the molar is so decayed that it needs a root canal, every time he gets near it with the drill, it's just killing me pain-wise.

So, he calls an oral surgeon, the guy tells me to come over, he'll work me in.  I go over to the surgeon's office, and he calls me back, he starts drilling and this shooting, ripping pain that feels like lightning is echoing all the way down my neck into my collar... he puts more anastesia (hey! Isn't she a singer?) into it, still feel it, so then he puts a direct shot, DIRECTLY into the root's nerve, and it's just the most intense pain I've ever felt in my life.  It felt like somebody was stabbing me in the jaw with a hot butcher knife or something, just INCREDIBLE pain, it hurt so much my feet and shit were jerking off of the chair, I couldn't even control my reflexes.  Insanity. 

So......... that's 1 root.  3 more to go!

I almost died, the most intense experience I've ever had in my life, just fucking insane.  The guy said he hadn't seen a tooth that sensitive in 4 years (and all he does is root canals), and that I had a hyperactive nerve that was growing everywhere.  He said he had to put 4 times the amount of anesthesia in me that it would normally take, and was telling me it must have hurt like hell.  Yeah, no shit doc.  I was the one you were stabbing.

It's so sureal, because I have a high pain tolerance, I have had a root canal performed before, on a front incisor, and it didn't hurt at all. 

The worst news? A molar root canal usually takes two days, so I have to go back in 2 weeks.  I'd rather have my arm amputated or something, this is incredible.  He said he believes he removed almost all of the nerve, though, so I shouldn't have the same pain associated with the next visit, so good GOD please let me just live through it and I'll promise to floss the rest of my life!

etiquette

• Lil Geezy
  • The woman with the tattooed hands
Re: They tried to Kill me at the Dentist's office today.
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2004, 07:03:18 AM »
Could've been worse… I swear my gynecologist is out to get me… :-\
Remember that sometimes heads nod to hip hop simply because it's good music.

"If the facts don't fit the theory, Change the facts" .Albert Einstein

rafsta

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2004, 11:10:31 AM »

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

YEH MAN FUCK DENTISTS THEY FUCKED, HAD ONE SIDE DONE THEN DIDNT GO BAK FOR THE OTHER IF U KNOW WAT I MEAN...

funny shit lmao

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2004, 11:45:32 AM »
and americans they say the british have bad teeth, i've never had a problem with mine they are perfectly aligned so i never needed braces and nothing has ever gone wrong with them my dentists always telling me what good teeth i have. the only thing hes ever done for me is take one of my wisdom teeth out which didn't hurt at all or give me any problems after, the only bad part was hearing all the crunching when he was doing it!

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Don Seer

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2004, 12:05:09 PM »
i went to the dentist yest for my 6 month check up... was in and out in 5 mins..
(hey i'm NHS too.. :))

i have a lot of fillings mind you... quite sensitive to cold stuff as well...

btw if you ever have toothache.. go straight and buy some ibuprofen.. that shit kicks ass..
had a funny bout of pain for a week.. dentist said was nothin he could do..

Doggystylin

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2004, 12:35:42 PM »
i went to the dentist yest for my 6 month check up... was in and out in 5 mins..
(hey i'm NHS too.. :))

i have a lot of fillings mind you... quite sensitive to cold stuff as well...

btw if you ever have toothache.. go straight and buy some ibuprofen.. that shit kicks ass..
had a funny bout of pain for a week.. dentist said was nothin he could do..

ibuprofen? isnt that what advil is made of?

Don Seer

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2004, 12:43:02 PM »
 ??? ;D

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2004, 01:28:27 PM »
Wow man that sounds like a horror story. The mouth, gums and all of that are extremely sensitive so I could only imagine what pain you must have been through. Good luck with finishing it, hopefully the doc did get rid of the nerve.

I've never had a toothache in my life despite having gum disease and other negative oral problems in both of my family sides. I only had 3 fillings in my life, so I guess I'm lucky.....so far.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2004, 04:55:06 PM »
O's right about Ibuprofen.  I use "Goody Powders' it's just a powdered aspirin, basically.  Works almost immediately on a toothache, usually can stop it within a few minutes of ingestion. 

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2004, 05:12:50 PM »
lol thats weird. I went to the dentist today too for a cleaning. My gums dont bleed when i brush or floss. she was using that hook thing and picking my gums. i was spiting out full mouth fulls of blood no spit with a lil blood in it. FULL mouth full off blood.

etiquette

• Lil Geezy
  • The woman with the tattooed hands
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2004, 09:48:59 PM »

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

YEH MAN FUCK DENTISTS THEY FUCKED, HAD ONE SIDE DONE THEN DIDNT GO BAK FOR THE OTHER IF U KNOW WAT I MEAN...

funny shit lmao

I was being serious.

But dentist have always scared me…. Thank god I’ve only been twice.. Dude sounds like he was in major pain…
Good Luck with your next appointment...
Remember that sometimes heads nod to hip hop simply because it's good music.

"If the facts don't fit the theory, Change the facts" .Albert Einstein

Acgrundy

« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2004, 11:53:35 PM »
I hate going to the dentist.  teeth problems can be very painful.  a couple of years ago, I broke 5 teeth.  the 4 bottom ones inbetween the canines, and one of the top very middle ones.  I had to get a root canal on that top middle one.  the whole operation took about 4 to 5 trips to the dentitst office, some visits lasting 5+ hours.  it was also a pretty penny - over $3000.

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2004, 02:05:52 AM »
lol thats weird. I went to the dentist today too for a cleaning. My gums dont bleed when i brush or floss. she was using that hook thing and picking my gums. i was spiting out full mouth fulls of blood no spit with a lil blood in it. FULL mouth full off blood.

Same thing with me man. It looked like the guy scraped up my gums because of the blood. My teeth felt good after though.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2004, 09:49:50 AM »
shit yall I had 5 cavaties and I had ALL my wisdom teeth removed..............

the doc started drilling and had to stop several times cuz I was screaming and making all kinds of fuss

shit they had to practically blindfold me before I would come back
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2004, 10:37:43 AM »
matter of fact my gums hurt like a bitch today. I think she went a lil overboard with the pick.