Author Topic: who the fuck keeps on giving me bad karma i dont get it  (Read 536 times)

DAYUM

Re: who the fuck keeps on giving me bad karma i dont get it
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2004, 05:47:49 PM »
cuz u have a special place in all of their hearts.

speak for yourself fag...

aren't you the lil girl always crying about me clowning on your dumb ass for no reason?  You really aren't smart at all are you?  like I said, get your deadbeat mom to stop spending the welfare check on booze and get your dumbass a tutor.

ur the one that seems to be getting hurt..

Acgrundy

« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2004, 05:56:14 PM »
like I said, think what you want, whatever gets your dick hard.  If you wanna pretend I cry from each of your posts, I'll play along.  just don't cry when I clown on you for, well, basically anything.

DAYUM

« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2004, 06:16:46 PM »
like I said, think what you want, whatever gets your dick hard.  If you wanna pretend I cry from each of your posts, I'll play along.  just don't cry when I clown on you for, well, basically anything.
ive learned to except the fact that im so important in your life that u have to talk shit every time u see my posts and that ur a big fuckin loser and i must mean alot to u... cuzz if jamal has a special place in ur heart and u berly reply to his posts... i can only wonder what i am to you... but its cool u wanna be a fuckin loser and bum that posts on a message board all day go ahead im not stopping you...

o yeah and just cus NIK  bitched u dont mean to got to pick on someone younger then you

and if im so dumb why do u waste ur time on me? just SHUT THE FUCK UP

Jimmy Cash2120

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2004, 06:19:56 PM »
and hillary duff is still fat

-VZA-

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2004, 06:37:47 PM »
yo jamal... is that dante hall in your sig?  lol that's tight as hell... he shook the $hit out of those broncos (again... if that is him).
Ninja Babes - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NinjaBabes
like women who have abortions... i'm not havin' it.  ~canibus~
bust a nut inside your eye just to show you where i come from.  ~phife dawg~
like a man without no arms... you can't hang.  ~method man~
<--my future wifey

Acgrundy

« Reply #35 on: December 13, 2004, 06:44:22 PM »
ive learned to except the fact that im so important in your life that u have to talk shit every time u see my posts and that ur a big fuckin loser and i must mean alot to u... cuzz if jamal has a special place in ur heart and u berly reply to his posts... i can only wonder what i am to you... but its cool u wanna be a fuckin loser and bum that posts on a message board all day go ahead im not stopping you...

o yeah and just cus NIK bitched u dont mean to got to pick on someone younger then you

I do wanna be  a fuckin loser.  I'm actually reading so many of your posts because I'm tryna be a cool thug like you.  the first 2 things I'm working on is convincing my mom to whore herself out everynight, and my man boobs.

Jimmy Cash2120

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #36 on: December 13, 2004, 06:51:18 PM »
lol @ man boobs

DAYUM

« Reply #37 on: December 13, 2004, 06:53:56 PM »

o yeah and just cus NIK bitched u dont mean to got to pick on someone younger then you

I do wanna be  a fuckin loser.  I'm actually reading so many of your posts because I'm tryna be a cool thug like you.  the first 2 things I'm working on is convincing my mom to whore herself out everynight, and my man boobs.

i dont think u have to convince her anymore

Acgrundy

« Reply #38 on: December 13, 2004, 07:00:53 PM »
no she agreed.  I played your rap song for her.  she then lost all faith in humanity and figure she would at least help me become more like you.  Now I just gotta start getting some man boobs and I will be 10% on my way to being like super thug AG.

DAYUM

« Reply #39 on: December 13, 2004, 07:12:45 PM »
no she agreed.  I played your rap song for her.  she then lost all faith in humanity and figure she would at least help me become more like you.  Now I just gotta start getting some man boobs and I will be 10% on my way to being like super thug AG.
i dont have man boobs... you must be turning gay and u can never be a super thug like me  :)

Acgrundy

« Reply #40 on: December 13, 2004, 07:18:49 PM »
naw, turning gay is stage 5 of the 10 step program to become super thug AG.  I'm still on stage 1.

DAYUM

« Reply #41 on: December 13, 2004, 07:20:33 PM »
naw, turning gay is stage 5 of the 10 step program to become super thug AG.  I'm still on stage 1.

yeah whatever ur the ony growing man titties  :-X ... not me

Jimmy Cash2120

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #42 on: December 13, 2004, 07:27:41 PM »
hillary duff has man titties

Sikotic™

« Reply #43 on: December 13, 2004, 07:28:32 PM »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Acgrundy

« Reply #44 on: December 13, 2004, 07:46:18 PM »

yeah whatever ur the ony growing man titties :-X ... not me

oh, so are you trying to lose them now?  you are confusing the hell out me.  Look, lets make this as eazy as possible.  To be super thug like yourself, do I need man boobs or not?  Cuz if not I'm gonna go to step 2 and work on memorizing lines from Will and Grace.