Author Topic: About that Crooked I article, and Big Tray Deee...  (Read 234 times)

Que (signing off)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Im out for the summer. See you all in the winter!
About that Crooked I article, and Big Tray Deee...
« on: January 18, 2005, 03:47:08 AM »
Considering Big Tray Deee and Crooked I would be listed in a lot of peoples "favorite West Coast MC's" list, don't you think its amazing that neither has released a solo album yet. The anticipation for a Crooked I record is huge, when his CD is finally out there I bet you will read about it everywhere. He's so busy right now, Magazines and media outlets are showing him major support, including The Source and XXL.

Anyway the Crooked I article that circulated last week was incorrect. He goes to court next week and the title of his DVD is yet to be announced.

If you have any questions just post them.

Unless you read it on WestcoastDynasty.com, Dubcnn.com or here at Dubcc.com then its never an official statement.

Also Tray Deee has written a letter to his fans, it will be posted on TrayDeee.com soon.

http://www.audiohosting.org
incredible audio hosting deal and offers for mp3/wma/mpeg/etc. hosting for unsigned artists and record companies.

Don Seer

Re: About that Crooked I article, and Big Tray Deee...
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2005, 04:19:26 AM »
i'm kinda wondering how much hype crooked i has outside the internet.

btw whats up with that site reporting crooked i got his freedom via that court case?
(was the same site that reported iv life's too cool went to the row...)

would be nice to read the tray deee article.. holla when its up :)

btw.. u going tomorrow night? ;)

Que (signing off)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2005, 04:42:24 AM »
Yeah especially overseas, Crooked I is unknown off-line. But I think he has a buzz in the U.S. offline, XXL gave his mixtape a good review and The Source continues to support him. But yep, thats one reason why its a shame Death Row didnt drop his record, thats imediate offline success. Oh well, never mind.

Yeah I guess that rapnewsdirect.com Crooked I article was just a re-write up from AllHipHop.com, because his DVD isnt titled "Life After Death Row". I don't know why they posted the news about Crooked I legally being off Death Row, because he legally left Death Row months ago. The issues he is faced with concerns promotion and expenses Death Row put into Crooked, not legal matters about him being signed, this has been blocking the release of the Crooked I album. The date has been set, he goes to court next week, the end of Jan.

Seer' whats happeneing tommorow night?? something in town?? im still in birmingham :'(

incredible audio hosting deal and offers for mp3/wma/mpeg/etc. hosting for unsigned artists and record companies.

Don Seer

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2005, 04:45:08 AM »

ohh right... i did wonder if u made it home in the end as ya not been around.. the Man U game is tomorrow night.. prob best ya not there.. ya city gonna burn! lol :)

btw shortyo came in the irc channel last night.. though it was u.. turned out quite funny.. lol

Que (signing off)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2005, 04:53:55 AM »

ohh right... i did wonder if u made it home in the end as ya not been around.. the Man U game is tomorrow night.. prob best ya not there.. ya city gonna burn! lol :)

btw shortyo came in the irc channel last night.. though it was u.. turned out quite funny.. lol

Ay Ay... shit yeah, I will miss the game lol I couldnt get home in time.... One of the Radio 1 DJ's has been saying how United will kill City, then one of the "Exeter Boys" called up the station and gave some abuse saying watch City kick ass. It was funny. Are you or wizz going??

lol @ Shortyo

Don Seer

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2005, 05:06:15 AM »
naww.. my old man knows a couple exeter city ticket holders though..

i heard nearly 25,000 Man U fans requested tickets.. and the grounds capacity is only 10,500.... LOL!

apparently Man U are quite embarrassed about the last result, but were really good to the exeter players
also heard that the last game already wiped out the clubs debts, and that this one will put them in the green  :D

am sure Man U will field a strong side.. that and the extra pressure probably wont play in exeters favour  :'(

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2005, 05:12:26 AM »
Yeah I'm actually interviewing Crook tonight at uhm i think its 11am West Coast time so hopefully he'll be able to clear up some things.

Que (signing off)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2005, 05:41:16 AM »
Thats what im saying! Unless Westcoastdynasty.com or Seer', Nima, Yash or myself post it on Dubcnn, then its a rumor . . .

Bomb-A®

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2005, 07:08:19 AM »
Yeah I'm actually interviewing Crook tonight at uhm i think its 11am West Coast time so hopefully he'll be able to clear up some things.

:cheers:

peace

black nutt

« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2005, 07:14:42 AM »
 ;D

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2005, 08:10:05 AM »
Also Tray Deee has written a letter to his fans, it will be posted on TrayDeee.com soon.
dope shit.
also is it possible to get an jail adress for the fans to send tray dee letters like they did for e-white?..

black nutt

« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2005, 08:46:03 AM »
i dont know wrong