Author Topic: 12-14-04 - I am back in LA  (Read 268 times)

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
12-14-04 - I am back in LA
« on: December 14, 2004, 11:43:17 PM »
What's goin on....I got back to L.A. on Friday after finishing my 5th semester of college in Florida. I am still going to be workin wtih Black Wall Street, so I'll probably be droppin some exclusive news for y'all in the next few weeks. I am here until January 4th.

I went to Wall Street yesterday for about an hour. Game, Anthology/Nu Jerzey Devil, Phat Rat, G Ride, and a few others were there. I didn't talk to Game, just said what's up, but I was talkin to Anthology and Phat Rat most of the time. They were gettin ready 2 film some kind of movie/documentary there, I didn't ask em what it was though. They didn't have the real album there for me to hear, but I think I'll probably hear it soon. I'll probably get in the studio and work with Anthology sometime after he gets back, because he went out of town again. He gave me a copy of "The Devil's advocate" CD and DVD, and that lil package is pretty tite.

If anybody has some questions for them that I wouldn't mind askin em, just let me know. I still haven't talked to Game at that level, but I am pretty much cool with everybody else around there, mainly Phat Rat, Anthology, Black Friday, Life, and a few more names.

And just to add....damn, it's just kinda funny seein Game on TV all the time now, and seein him in person too.

Elevz

Re: 12-14-04 - I am back in LA
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2004, 11:44:07 PM »
And just to add....damn, it's just kinda funny seein Game on TV all the time now, and seein him in person too.

Is he pulling up that fake scarred face in real life too?  ;D

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2004, 11:45:37 PM »

Is he pulling up that fake scarred face in real life too?  ;D

LOL, y'all are fools talkin bout that face. I just think he looks like he is always mad...like ALWAYS mad.

Elevz

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2004, 12:25:35 AM »
I can imagine Game being really friendly and kind in real life, bringing home flowers for his mom's. I do believe in those stories about him being picked up off the streets by Dre, and being taught about hiphop and making up stories about his rough life.

Oh shit, I'm going to be hated on now  ;D

We Fly High

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2004, 02:05:31 AM »
damn would any of the black wall street cats be interested in doing a feature on dubcnn or something. i think that would be great if we could set something up like that. let me know.

King Of L.A.

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2004, 11:37:05 AM »
where is this wall street you're talkin about?

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2004, 12:52:53 PM »
Justin - It probably wouldn't be too hard to get any of em other than Game or Vita to do some kind of feature, because they are never there most of the time.

King of LA - It is in Compton, right in Cedar Block's hood, off of Wilmington. Drive down Wilmington between Rosecrans and Compton Blvd, and it is the street where you see the big ass Game billboard.

Doggystylin

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2004, 02:04:04 PM »
welcome back home man, it feels good to be in LA, im bout to leave for a couple weeks though and ill be back around the time your leaving, lol

King Of L.A.

« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2004, 02:57:08 PM »
King of LA - It is in Compton, right in Cedar Block's hood, off of Wilmington. Drive down Wilmington between Rosecrans and Compton Blvd, and it is the street where you see the big ass Game billboard.

yeah i seen that billboard while driving down wilmington. i heard they own brazil so i went down there but didnt see nobody. its a tiny block right? and theres a dead end at the water channel. i wasnt sure if that was the block they stay at or the block on the other side of the water channel.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2004, 03:15:50 PM by King Of L.A. »

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2004, 03:09:42 PM »
Yeah it is Brazil, on the side where the creek is. It is a tiny block, I donno y u drove in there. It's usually a grip of bloods outside.

King Of L.A.

« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2004, 03:19:49 PM »
Yeah it is Brazil, on the side where the creek is. It is a tiny block, I donno y u drove in there. It's usually a grip of bloods outside.

yeah i wasn't about to get my ass into something but i drove past it on wilmington and didnt see anybody there so i turned around and went into brazil hoping to see game but i didnt see him or anybody outside.  Game does live there right?

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2004, 11:17:19 PM »

Yeah, I can imagine that.
Keep us posted R-Tistic...