Author Topic: 50 cent in close quarters with Irv Gotti&Ashanti  (Read 491 times)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 50 cent in close quarters with Irv Gotti&Ashanti
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2004, 08:23:04 AM »
lol so just because he didnt make a scene over some gimmick beef he's a bitch? i bet if 50 was the one avoiding Irv yall would be like "50s the bigger man for keepin things peaceful".
Look,Irv was avoiding 50 cause he's scared,50 saw Irv & didnt do shit.So what does that mean???Anyways,heres the story from allhiphop.com:
Our industry insider told us the following, “Tensions were real high on Monday night, at the opening of Jacob Da Jeweler's new store. Irv Gotti, Ashanti, and some of The Inc. Entourage arrived to Jacob's store; however as soon as they were walking in they saw 50 and an entourage sitting inside. The store being very small; could have been the setting for a huge breakout. However, Jacob quickly realized what was going on; and he asked Irv and his crew to just wait a minute. Jacob then whispered something in 50's ear and 50 and his entourage got up and left. Word is, surprisingly 50 Cent was being pretty cool and would never want to hurt the man’s business in anyway.

Sikx

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • pulu<3hewi
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2004, 08:37:24 AM »
lol so just because he didnt make a scene over some gimmick beef he's a bitch? i bet if 50 was the one avoiding Irv yall would be like "50s the bigger man for keepin things peaceful".
Look,Irv was avoiding 50 cause he's scared,50 saw Irv & didnt do shit.So what does that mean???Anyways,heres the story from allhiphop.com:
Our industry insider told us the following, “Tensions were real high on Monday night, at the opening of Jacob Da Jeweler's new store. Irv Gotti, Ashanti, and some of The Inc. Entourage arrived to Jacob's store; however as soon as they were walking in they saw 50 and an entourage sitting inside. The store being very small; could have been the setting for a huge breakout. However, Jacob quickly realized what was going on; and he asked Irv and his crew to just wait a minute. Jacob then whispered something in 50's ear and 50 and his entourage got up and left. Word is, surprisingly 50 Cent was being pretty cool and would never want to hurt the man’s business in anyway.

imo that's the same story with different words.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2004, 09:01:10 AM »
well yeah it is,I just felt like postin it :P

Suga Foot

« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2004, 09:17:34 AM »
sounds like it was slow news day.  Cuz really who gives a fuck.  Nothing Happened.  How is that news?

BacktoWacko

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • HoodSTock!!!!!!!!
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2004, 11:37:15 PM »
Dont know why that is a news... but I just wanna let ya'll check another side of the story..... before ya'll scream all out irv freezed....         8)

---Hiphop Harted taking it back to where it Started---
2004s Number 1...

Florez

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Return of the gangstas
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2004, 03:28:30 AM »
Don't believe everything your read. There always two sides of a story.
So don't speak on it if you wasn't there about who's the bitch
''I'm still a doggpound nigga I ain't never gonna give it up''