Author Topic: The problem with Que....and i'm not hating..  (Read 1305 times)

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The problem with Que....and i'm not hating..
« Reply #45 on: December 20, 2004, 12:09:49 AM »
this nhalf latino bitch ass pedroaka peteraka soopafly should come to my town.... ill kick his poor ass.

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: December 20, 2004, 12:55:05 AM »
Sorry but Cheese was never leaked in CD Quality,

uhm i think it was leaked in cdq. i downloaded it a few weeks back. or was this your rip?? dunno

Shark

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #47 on: December 20, 2004, 05:31:49 PM »
I leaked a piss last night

prince

« Reply #48 on: December 20, 2004, 08:40:53 PM »
This is the problem with Que.  I’ve got no personal problems with him, but I’ve been reading for months about how he has this song and that song and no one has it blah blah.  And then he gets mad cause people bug him for the song cause he says he can’t release it.  So why do you even bring it up??  Just in your last post you brag how you have Soopafly, Dogg Pound, Jewell, Danny Boys unreleased CDs.  As well as a gang of other Death Row tracks.  Why do you even brag about this.  If you truly were given this music never to be released to anyone, then shut the hell up about it and quit bragging about the fact that you have it and won’t give it to anyone.  Then people wouldn’t bother you about it.  They can’t ask for something they don’t know you have….get it??  The fact that you constantly bring up the stuff you have makes me think you want people to beg you for the music, like you get off on it.  I’ve got a gang of unreleased music too…nothing too rare, but I do have some of those ‘exclusive tracks’ you claim you have like money cars bitches from the unreleased dogg pound CD (to prove I have it, the song has a short daz and kurupt verse and then a hella long instrumental at the beginning like someone else was gonna get on the track.  It sounds waay unfinished).  But anyways I don’t brag about it like you do. 

And I don’t believe you have half the stuff you claim you have.  Give us snippets of the soopafly lp.  How about the Jewell cd??  Or a 2pac track??  All you release is semi-rare stuff, that’s hard to get these days, but if you were any visitor of death row HQ or other sites back in the day (97-99) you could get these tracks, cause I did.  This ‘proof’ you have consists of CAN”T C ME dpg version, which is not that rare, Cheese which was on lots of websites back in the day, Money cars bitches which again can be found.  Or those old daz songs like Niggaz Killin, The Rep and The Name and stuff like that, once again..not that rare.

And now you’re going to post a whole 2 hr radio show with snoop hosting??  Well, that’s a far cry from these hundreds of rare Death Row songs you claim to have.  All you did for that was get lucky and taped the show at the right time….and I have that show too…he does a freestyle over the lodi dodi beat as well as play some songs from the Doggumentary CD  like Midnight Love as well as the Street Life song.  I also have a song I know you don’t have it’s by a Japanese rapper called Hiroshima featuring JFLEXX and Barney Rubble titled One Love (Death Row Remix) it was only released as a promo in Japan in 1998.  I also have Who Been There Who Done That (clean mix) by J-Flexx with all new lyrics than the one that’s on the DR Greatest Hits CD.   I never hear anyone ever mention these before.

Look, nothing personal man, but Que, I’m just tired of reading these posts about you whining cause people bug you for songs.  If you got em and you wanna post em do it, if not, then quit talking about it. If you were really that sick of it, you wouldn’t keep talking about it.  I wanna see 100% concrete proof you have all these songs you claim to have.  None of the songs you have posted I have not seen somewhere else before.  If you claim to have the Inside Out Compilation then post tagged snippets to these songs:

50 Sac – Soopafly
68 and I owe You One – Jewell and the 69 girls

If you have the Crooked I cd, then post
Untouchable – Crooked I, 2pac

Or how about Memory Lane by Jewell??

I haven’t seen these songs anywhere, if you post them, I’ll give you props,  But don’t turn around and post the It Might Sound Crazy Battlecat RMX or Unconditional Love Unedited and say they came from the Inside Out Album because they were both released as CD promos cause I got em.  I want to hear the exact songs I asked for proof, not Can’t C Me in CDQ…that’s not proof for me.  If you all notice, he always side steps people’s requests and posts other stuff that’s not really that rare if you’ve followed west coast rap for the past 8 years.  Like people want the Crooked I CD, so what does he do??  He posts a song by Tha Realest.  People want the Inside Out Compilation, so what does he do? He posts a YGD song or a Danny Boy snippett.  And I don’t want to hear all these ass kissers get mad at me cause they get worried that cause of me Que aint’ gonna make his “VAULT” site, you all know I’m right, I’m just the only one with the nutz to say it.

Like I said Que, I got nothing personal against you, so don’t take this the wrong way….this is just coming from another person who also has a lot of rare music and is also not interested in posting it or being bugged about posting it, but unlike you, I don’t brag about what I have (other than in this post), I just keep it to myself which is what you should do if you have no intention of leaking it.

Now thatz a hundred percent real talk!!

Soopafly DPGC - hook us up with those 2 J-flexx unreleased tracks that you mentioned. The one with the japanese rapper and the other versio of "who been there, who done that". propz
« Last Edit: December 21, 2004, 04:53:11 PM by prince »

« Reply #49 on: March 09, 2005, 05:06:55 PM »
* quoting from menace 2 society*   

".........................man I got these cheese burgers !!"

* quoting menace 2 society again *

"...........man I'll suck your dick!!!..."

quit hating yall

LMMFAO

So Much Style

« Reply #50 on: March 09, 2005, 07:25:41 PM »
who cares about this faggot anyway? even if he had this music it doesnt matter to us unless we get it, so fuck it.
So much style back at it again

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: March 09, 2005, 08:34:20 PM »
I leaked a piss last night
LMFAO at how gay that is.  That has to be one of the most irrelevant comeback type things I've ever seen.

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #52 on: March 09, 2005, 09:52:09 PM »
Que doesn't have much fans on here..............lol
« Last Edit: March 10, 2005, 04:36:53 AM by doubletrouble »

Sven

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • gangsta of art
« Reply #53 on: March 09, 2005, 11:45:38 PM »
new gerneration of death-row-mp3-fiends -> new haters

I understand many of you guys anger tho. It's a thin line for que between giving fiends information and making them jealous.
Drop down, do the eagle, fuck that Real gangstas just pull up they pants and lean back! - www.svenellerbrock.de

Doggystylin

« Reply #54 on: March 10, 2005, 12:05:20 AM »
just ban him and get it over with.....man banning is fun, we got a goody 2 shoes president on our ass here(overseer), if i was ruler of dubcc id be like stalin and executing motherfuckers left and right (dont even think about it seer ;) ) lol

Don Seer

« Reply #55 on: March 10, 2005, 12:20:40 AM »
^ LOL... but isn't that formula  why the forum works.. ;)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #56 on: March 10, 2005, 12:50:51 AM »
que's my boy...

this shit is never gone stop ive been watchin these kidna threads for 4 years lol.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: March 10, 2005, 06:40:20 AM »
What the fuck this topic still doing here? that was about 3 months ago.

Que (signing off)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Im out for the summer. See you all in the winter!
« Reply #58 on: March 10, 2005, 07:55:21 AM »
who cares about this faggot anyway? even if he had this music it doesnt matter to us unless we get it, so fuck it.

The majority of my topics recieve over 500 views. Seems to me like people have an obsession right there, from 2Pac boards, to Death Row boards, to West Coast boards. I live in the minds of many. Always in your mind, everytime.

Thanks Nima. Another useless thread dedicated to some brittish citizen.

http://www.audiohosting.org
incredible audio hosting deal and offers for mp3/wma/mpeg/etc. hosting for unsigned artists and record companies.

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: March 10, 2005, 09:25:30 AM »
scottttttttttttttttttttttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1