Author Topic: Mannie Fresh  (Read 375 times)

BigBDrugStores

Re: Mannie Fresh
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2004, 05:37:37 AM »
Mannie Fresh is uppin his beats lately, I think he will go down as one of the best producers.  Respect when Respect is due !
hes been uppin his beats scince he started.if you loof at the first bg cd true story and lof at tha carter or big money heavy weight you can tell. hes always improving. thats what makes fresh the best

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2004, 07:18:17 AM »
am i the only one who thinks hes a great producer but he cant rap
[

nall u not.. i say the samething..

but  i never took him serious as a rapper...he jus have fun..he reminds me of ant banks..but i do know this.... i would pick his skills on the mic over..

crunchy black
jim jones
dj paul
d-shot
lil wyte

its a gang of others...
/b]

lil wyte? this album doesnt even compare to wytes albums. beat wise or lyric wise imo.
wyte prob had the best produced album this year...no one buys wyte albums for his lyrical skill anyway
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

mauzip

« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2004, 01:16:31 PM »
Did they sample an R. Kelly song on Lady Lady or did R. Kelly do some additional vocals?

Don Breezio

« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2004, 04:51:37 PM »
i havent heard this album but somebody just said mannie fresh was better than e40....i'll give the album a shot....but c'mon

Westside Soldier

« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2004, 06:18:43 PM »
cant wait to cop it this tuesday. 8)

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2004, 06:59:52 PM »
I think his production is really getting better these last few years.  Defo pickin' this up Tuesday.

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2004, 02:10:51 AM »
are you fools serious, or is this some kind of mass joke? MANNIE FRESH??? Give me a fuckin break!
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2004, 01:39:20 PM »
are you fools serious, or is this some kind of mass joke? MANNIE FRESH??? Give me a fuckin break!
its not a joke

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2004, 07:14:47 PM »
Best Track...and mannie isn't even on it

Wayne's Take Over 2
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2004, 07:19:04 PM »
Mannie aint the best on the M.I.C.,In fact I think he's wack. But turn on the radio and ask yourself if he cant compete with most of the artists thats hot now days.

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2004, 07:33:48 PM »
no one buys wyte albums for his lyrical skill anyway
what you mean to tell me that people buy whyte albums at all?

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2004, 10:50:30 AM »
oh, i forgot, this is wcc!!

you either have to have some super lyricist with a horrible flow, an mc who claims to be gangsta and cant rap to save his life, or some nerd mc from the underground who uses gimmicks and has no charisma, and the only way they will get listened to is through the internet.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2004, 10:51:42 AM »
no one buys wyte albums for his lyrical skill anyway
what you mean to tell me that people buy whyte albums at all?
i didnt buy it...but it was the best produced album of 04