Author Topic: My message to all Game haters, opposers, etc etc...  (Read 496 times)

King Of L.A.

Re: My message to all Game haters, opposers, etc etc...
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2004, 02:58:11 PM »
chea. i agree 100% with what R-Tistic said.

Bottom Line, hes in a position to bring back the spotlight to were it once was in the 90's. Hes the only rapper besides Snoop to get thier record played Nation Wide in the last 8 years.  Instead of hating, you should be happy. His song is #16 on Billboard top 100.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2004, 03:01:29 PM by King Of L.A. »

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2004, 06:44:25 PM »
i dont hate him, hes just not good.

hes not good lyrically, his delivery sucks, and he only blew up because of his affiliation.

yall went from mausberg, to hittman, to this nigga???

his album will probably be nice, but that wont change how i feel about him as an mc...
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

TuSlic

« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2004, 11:59:03 PM »
game a tight rapper, i got like 4 cds full of his tracks, he might bring the west back and make it easier for niggaz to get deals out here but anyone who start bangin after they graduate high school is on some funny type biz.  He tryna be super blood but I dont think he put in that much work if he started bangin after he was 18.  And he bringin the west back the wrong way, fuck all this gang bang bullshit.

Ruthless

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2004, 03:17:51 PM »
I'm anticipating his album. I don't think he's more than an average rapper, but he does have this energy that makes him stand out. Besides that, he also got the right team behind him. I think this will be a raw album and that's all I want. His comments about ending people's careers and picking up bangin as a hobby, is something he'll have to stand fo rlol.

You can't fool all the people all of the time
But if you fool the right ones, then the rest will fall behind

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2004, 04:17:40 PM »
I hope he does blow up. His shine could benefit the west coast as a whole. Do I feel him as an emcee? Well from what I've heard, he's aight, he ain't no sly boogy, tray deee or ras kass, that's pretty much it. I do like the Westside Story, if his album has tracks like that, I think it would be good.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #20 on: December 25, 2004, 04:28:02 PM »
i dont hate him, hes just not good.

hes not good lyrically, his delivery sucks, and he only blew up because of his affiliation.

yall went from mausberg, to hittman, to this nigga???

his album will probably be nice, but that wont change how i feel about him as an mc...