Author Topic: Cash money  (Read 231 times)

BigBDrugStores

Cash money
« on: December 16, 2004, 04:30:55 PM »
As you all know the last hot boy just left cash money and juve and mikkey left earlier this year. i was thinking and cash money dosent have many more acts left.

1.baby
2.Big tymers
3.gilly
4.teena marrie
5.mannie fresh

so they are runnin abit dry. they need to sign some body and put something out. just like what they did when juve bg and juve left (the first time).  if not they face the same fate as nolimit. it would be ashame to see the greatst label from the NO to become a joke.

mauzip

Re: Cash money
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2004, 04:57:51 PM »
I don't think Gilly is still with Cash Money anymore.

In that freestyle over the Go DJ beat Mikkey says:
"you had Juve, Turk, B.G., Stone and Lac, Mikkey, Chrissie [Christina], Gillie Da Kid, TQ and the Mack [10]"

so I think Gilly has left too...

They got Keith Sweat, Gerald Levert, Boo & Gotti, Lil Mo and a couple of other artists too though. Gotti hasn't been in recent videos though, so he might have left also.

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2004, 05:04:48 PM »
I don't think Gilly is still with Cash Money anymore.

In that freestyle over the Go DJ beat Mikkey says:
"you had Juve, Turk, B.G., Stone and Lac, Mikkey, Chrissie [Christina], Gillie Da Kid, TQ and the Mack [10]"

so I think Gilly has left too...

They got Keith Sweat, Gerald Levert, Boo & Gotti, Lil Mo and a couple of other artists too though. Gotti hasn't been in recent videos though, so he might have left also.
lil mo isnt on cash money she is on a sister label started by slim called roun'd tabel entertainment.  roun'd table also has KC the guy off of the lloyd banks song karma
i have herd that boo and gotti  left too
as for them r&b cats i dont know about them

http://www.cashmoney-records.com/news/cmr_news.asp?ID=191

mauzip

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2004, 05:25:10 PM »
For a couple of years now Cash Money is slowly dying. People get sick of hearing the same shit over and over again and if they don't release any albums -with exception of Perfect Timing and La Dona, which they barely promoted- from their "other" artists, of course their other artists will say good bye to Cash Money and new artists will be scared to sign with them. That's the way it goes.

These are the releases from the last couple of years...
Juvenile - Project English
Big Tymers - Hood Rich
Lil Wayne - 500 Degreez
VA - Undisputed Soundtrack (1 single)
Baby - The Birdman
Hot Boys - Let 'Em Burn (0 singles)
Boo & Gotti - Perfect Timing (1 single)
Big Tymers - Big Money Heavyweights
Big Tymers - Big Money Heavyweights (Chopped & Screwed)
Juvenile - Juve The Great
Juvenile - Juve The Great (Chopped & Screwed)
Teena Marie - La Dona (1/2 a single)
Lil Wayne - The Carter
Lil Wayne - The Carter (Chopped & Screwed)
Juvenile - Greatest Hits

Albums they started to promote, but got scrapped eventually:
Official - Tellin Our Stories
Mikkey - Chicago's Hope
TQ - Gemini
Baby & R. Kelly - Ghetto Thrillers

The last few released albums could be in a slightly different order though. If you only give your "new" artists a chance to shine on albums of the original Cash Money Millionaires, they wanna leave; that's only human. The fact that they started to released Screwed & Chopped albums already showed they couldn't drop a decent amount of albums anymore.

Lil Wayne has left now, Mannie Fresh isn't gonna produce as much anymore as he used to... they either need to pay producers from outside or they need to pay new producers. Baby is Cash Money's only superstar left that could make them a good amount of money.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2004, 05:28:27 PM by Mauzip a.k.a. Kerstman »

Dip Set Movementarian 4 Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2004, 05:27:09 PM »
Just listened to "The Carter" today and I really like the whole album, Weezy blowin up good...

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2004, 05:27:43 PM »
Lil Wayne has left now, Mannie Fresh isn't gonna produce as much anymore as he used to... they either need to pay producers from outside or they need to pay new producers. Baby is Cash Money's only superstar left that could make them a good amount of money.
its a sad day

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2004, 06:52:04 PM »
well i think that pepel are tried of hearin about how rich they are the only good thing goin for them is their beats they need to do clabos wit other now a days to stay at a certain point but they not doin shit all u hear is jewlery this and diamonds that maybe if they try somethin wit the whole west coast aftermath shady shit they might be able to hold on

and hell ya weezy is hot man i love the DJ track man and manie fresh too

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2004, 09:52:50 PM »
I never knew cats like Teena Marie, Gerald Lavet, and Keith Sweat were on Cash Money.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2004, 10:18:24 PM »

i bet money wayne's albums on def jam..will have cash money/young money or whatever it is..on it

ronald got sumthin up his sleeves.. no one ever pays attention to ronald kuz baby is always in the spotlight..but ronald..kalls the shots and is the businessman of everything nigga got a mind like master p when it comes to negotiatin deals that will gain him some bread''

watch what i tell ya.. cashmoney aint foldin like no limit...

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2004, 04:50:43 PM »

lets nope not

Westside Soldier

« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2004, 06:27:51 PM »
Man this sucks for cashmoney they need to sign some new talent.is jazze pha still rolling with cashmoney?

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2004, 01:22:40 PM »
Man this sucks for cashmoney they need to sign some new talent.is jazze pha still rolling with cashmoney?
not exactly. hes still doing some tracks but hes not a cash money millionaire any more. he finshed his contract and left

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2004, 08:00:19 PM »
what happened to lil wayne claiming cash money for life and that baby is like his dad or whatever, cant believe he left

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2004, 08:01:13 PM »

ronald..kalls the shots and is the businessman of everything nigga got a mind like master p

lol isnt that a contradiction right there? if he got a mind like master p, then cash money is gonna fold like no limit