Author Topic: My Message To All Game Dickriders, Fans, Supporters etc.  (Read 386 times)

SGV

My Message To All Game Dickriders, Fans, Supporters etc.
« on: December 22, 2004, 11:32:23 AM »
Not everyone is gonna like the guy. Period. Get over it already. He put himself in a hole with things he's said and some people just don't feel him. It's their opinion, you ain't changin' it. I'll support him cuz 1, I actually liked him. 2, I don't care who it is, the West needs to have someone bring it back. I do know one thing's for sure, while most fans in real life are feelin' Game, TONS of Industry people ain't. He's got a big mouth and a lot of people ain't feelin' that.

MOB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
Re: My Message To All Game Dickriders, Fans, Supporters etc.
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2004, 11:47:00 AM »
stop hating on game  :D

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2004, 11:51:19 AM »
Not everyone is gonna like the guy. Period. Get over it already. He put himself in a hole with things he's said and some people just don't feel him. It's their opinion, you ain't changin' it. I'll support him cuz 1, I actually liked him. 2, I don't care who it is, the West needs to have someone bring it back. I do know one thing's for sure, while most fans in real life are feelin' Game, TONS of Industry people ain't. He's got a big mouth and a lot of people ain't feelin' that.

Hmm...nice "comeback" to my thread. Seein what you say, I can tell that you didn't really see what I was sayin. I already said that I know that everbody's not gonna like him, so it's nothin for me to get over. I said over and over that my intentions were never to stop seein people hate on Game, or tryin to make people like him, because that's just not possible and isn't even important to me. Who ever said I was tryin to change their opinion? You shoulda just dropped this reply in my thread instead of makin this one because you didn't even get the point of what I was sayin if you think I'm tryin to change their opinion. All I was doing was tryin to open some eyes.

SGV

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2004, 11:54:09 AM »
I actually didn't even read your post. So none of it was "a comeback" at all. It was directed at all his dickriders, fans, supporters etc., just like your post was directed at all haters, opposers etc.

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2004, 11:57:16 AM »
I actually didn't even read your post. So none of it was "a comeback" at all. It was directed at all his dickriders, fans, supporters etc., just like your post was directed at all haters, opposers etc.

Well my bad if you didn't. I just figured you did since it was a complete spin off of mine.

SGV

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2004, 11:58:57 AM »
Opened it, read some replies and made my own thread representing the other side. Opening the eyes to the people who think it's a sin to talk down about The Game.

pappy

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2004, 04:26:07 PM »
can this post be directed at people like se7en who masterbate to burnt cd's of the game

King Of L.A.

« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2004, 06:18:27 PM »
^ Free Ron Artest?

Hes not locked up you fuckin moron.

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2004, 04:14:56 AM »
yeah i remember readin bout a guy who said he wuz jus gonna wank over the NWA Volume 1 CD
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

allfromtheIE

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2004, 09:39:55 AM »
tupac had a big mouth.  Pissed off alot of people.  But cuz was real.
IE