Netflix
« on: December 21, 2004, 07:10:50 PM »
Anybody subscribe to this?

Have any likes or dislikes?

http://www.netflix.com

Thirteen

Re: Netflix
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2004, 07:20:04 PM »
my mother subscribed, she didn't have a problem with it...well that was until she had the shield season 1 on her list, she didn't like the show and they kept sedning her the disks for it

....but the local blockbusters have that better monthy rental program

Woodrow

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2004, 08:42:20 PM »
I've got it.

It's bomb. I don't have to worry about shit. one time, the USPS fucked up and messed up my package, and the netflix people had me the same movie in 2 days.

If you watch a lot of movies, it's great. If not, then just use blockbuster.

Woodrow

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2004, 08:43:40 PM »
I think they have a free month offer going on right now. You can always try and cancel if you don't like it.

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2004, 10:06:47 PM »
I've been using it for about 4-5 months now and its great...never had a problem with them...

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2004, 10:49:37 PM »
I singed up for the 2 week trial like a week and a half ago, it kind of sucks IMO because you have to wait for them to get it back and then for them to ship it back out before you get another shipment.  I copied all the DVDs I got and sent them back out the next day, and it was a week before the next shipment came.  I would highly recommend getting a DVD burner and getting the Blockbuster Movie Pass.  You can get 3 movies out at a time for 20 bucks the first month, 30 a month after that, with unlimited rentals.  Get a DVD burner, and you'll be set, I have around 130 movies copied form those fucks after about a month and a half of using that program.

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2004, 11:23:01 AM »
AS of 2005 blockbuster is stopping late fees to compete with netflix

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2004, 11:40:16 AM »
I singed up for the 2 week trial like a week and a half ago, it kind of sucks IMO because you have to wait for them to get it back and then for them to ship it back out before you get another shipment.  I copied all the DVDs I got and sent them back out the next day, and it was a week before the next shipment came.  I would highly recommend getting a DVD burner and getting the Blockbuster Movie Pass.  You can get 3 movies out at a time for 20 bucks the first month, 30 a month after that, with unlimited rentals.  Get a DVD burner, and you'll be set, I have around 130 movies copied form those fucks after about a month and a half of using that program.

lol dats exactly wat i have started to do my dad has over 300 original dvds so i desided to buy a dvd burner and now all we do is rent and burn from blockbuster and the programs i use to burn make perfect exact copies of the original dvds