Author Topic: What are the phattest strip clubs in Hollywood/Los Angeles?...(18+ strip clubs)  (Read 1121 times)

Floydness

has anyone heard about a strip club called Blue Zebra? its in North Hollywood  on farmdale ave. i saw the pics and they look pretty cool...

mrtonguetwista

has anyone heard about a strip club called Blue Zebra? its in North Hollywood  on farmdale ave. i saw the pics and they look pretty cool...
http://www.bluezebracabaret.com/index2.html

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yall gotta pay an arm and a leg to see some snatch. I get into Deja Vu for $8 and another $8 for the drink. And the bitches are nice too.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

http://www.bluezebracabaret.com/index2.html

That's not dank...

smoke1ne

• 'G'
  • LOL
http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=15899 (link)   shits real easy.. you just click the name of the offer you wanna do... do what the instructions say.. and then hit submit...

you can make about 80$ without doing any cc offers!!!! no bullshit

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
Went to the Body Shop...It was cool...Hella bitches, but no real dimes...There were a lot of good looking chicks though.
its a coo place

YoungGotti42k

the only strip club in LA ive been to was VIP, 16 bucks to get in and you get a free drink. the girls are alrite, there's some really freaky black girls there that rub their twat all over ur face. it's nice

the deja vu showgirls in bakersfield is nice, 20 bucks to get in tho, but their girls are fine

ecrazy

There's one club called Deja Vu that's supposed to be real good, and i think they only charge 10-15 to get in.. so check that one out

HAHA...Its funny you mention Deja Vu..... Because 4 girls i went to high school with work there!!! 3 of them are butt ugly, so u know how their slogan is "Hundereds of beautiful girls and 3 ugly ones" well they are the 3 ugly ones LOL!!! anyways the Deja vu im talkin about is on Mission In Pomona, AVOID IT!!!

There's another All Black Strip club in Pomona i think its called "Sly Cat" or something like that, i referred 3 of them that worked there to some producers and those girls were bomb as fuck....there's a lot of gang activity that happens there too though, so watch out, its mostly crip territory i think

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
the only strip club in LA ive been to was VIP, 16 bucks to get in and you get a free drink. the girls are alrite, there's some really freaky black girls there that rub their twat all over ur face. it's nice

the deja vu showgirls in bakersfield is nice, 20 bucks to get in tho, but their girls are fine
so u think havin a stripper rub her pussy on ur face is nice

Acgrundy

I went to 2 strip clubs tonight and they sucked

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Went to Gotham City in Canoga...It petty much sucked.

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!

yeh that isnt nice. shits filthy actually.

Sikotic™

I hope you didn't wake up with warts and open sores on your face.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Acgrundy

no he woke up with even more warts and sores on his face

Suga Foot

I was at the mall the other day, and I ran into an old friend who's a stripper now, she got some big ass fake titties :)................I touched em  :-[