Author Topic: Ja Rule says verbal fight with 50 is somewhat fake.  (Read 449 times)

BacktoWacko

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • HoodSTock!!!!!!!!
Re: Ja Rule says verbal fight with 50 is somewhat fake.
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2005, 09:53:09 AM »
LOL@people thinking this beef is fake

Yea right, 50 ruining Ja's career was definitely what Ja wanted. Ja dissing Hailie was definitely what Em wanted. Benzino releasing a racist tape of Em was definitely what Em wanted. Source losing all credibility was definitely what they wanted. Benzino still aint selling shit was definitely what he wanted.

Need I go on?
man I aint talking about talk beef.. let me ask you whats beef.... if I telll you fuck of mutherfucker thatss aint beef cuz we aint gone fight or ghettoo style or whateva.... I Dont know why rappers make threats cuz it aint gone happen  90 or more% of it.. answers to your qoustions by the way.. I think thats this article was misunderstood cuz ja and the inc said 50 dont want beef he needs commercial stunt and his right his doing that shit alll over again but dont know if lightning strikes twice i dont care.... ja dissing haillie was stupid and if that was a beef em would kick ja's ass man if it was real beef murder would happen cuz someone dissing somebody else daughter is just playing with fire(lets call it playing with safe fire cuz non happend) benzino releasing racist tape my opinion is Go benzino cuz why em hiding it( I wont go farther on this topic cuz Im sure as hell will be flamed) did the source loose all credibility for sure??? or yours..... i know shady and so  are the kings of selling albums right now.....   but still all of what you said arent really beef.. is just teasing like lil kids do     and I know for sure non really crazy will happen...

---Hiphop Harted taking it back to where it Started---
2004s Number 1...

chronic01

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • StR8 Westcoast
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2005, 10:22:52 AM »
fuck it ja is doing whatever he can to get some credibilty back and most of the time its not working

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2005, 02:26:17 PM »

Yea right, 50 ruining Ja's career was definitely what Ja wanted. Ja dissing Hailie was definitely what Em wanted. Benzino releasing a racist tape of Em was definitely what Em wanted. Source losing all credibility was definitely what they wanted. Benzino still aint selling shit was definitely what he wanted.

Need I go on?
man I aint talking about talk beef.. let me ask you whats beef.... if I telll you fuck of mutherfucker thatss aint beef cuz we aint gone fight or ghettoo style or whateva.... I Dont know why rappers make threats cuz it aint gone happen  90 or more% of it.. answers to your qoustions by the way.. I think thats this article was misunderstood cuz ja and the inc said 50 dont want beef he needs commercial stunt and his right his doing that shit alll over again but dont know if lightning strikes twice i dont care.... ja dissing haillie was stupid and if that was a beef em would kick ja's ass man if it was real beef murder would happen cuz someone dissing somebody else daughter is just playing with fire(lets call it playing with safe fire cuz non happend) benzino releasing racist tape my opinion is Go benzino cuz why em hiding it( I wont go farther on this topic cuz Im sure as hell will be flamed) did the source loose all credibility for sure??? or yours..... i know shady and so  are the kings of selling albums right now.....   but still all of what you said arent really beef.. is just teasing like lil kids do     and I know for sure non really crazy will happen...

When I talk about beef in hiphop, I think of disstracks and shit. Shooting people is no beef, it's murder.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2005, 03:28:43 PM »
"The two rappers have been fierce rivals for two years"
So Ja ssup after 2 years u squash this and call it a studio bangin'...?!?!?!?
i think his bitch ass is scared.he's drowning himself cause 50 is a bigger bitch
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

BacktoWacko

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • HoodSTock!!!!!!!!
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2005, 02:09:48 AM »

Need I go on?

When I talk about beef in hiphop, I think of disstracks and shit. Shooting people is no beef, it's murder.
'
Ok but why this bitches claiming they murder you if you dont watch out or sum.. but talking tuff through a beef aint shit 2. is like a bitch move. why dont go on street and kick eachother asses crue vs crue or what eva... or stop dissing thats possible 2. but hey that aint gone happen..

2004s Number 1...

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2005, 02:18:03 AM »
The true disses should be the ones with which you murder the other one verbally and also point out his phony ass, plus ruin him financially.

In my extroverted point of view.. people who kill other rappers over a beef, imply that they can't stand up lyrically and have been exposed and can't win it with music so they have to grab a gun.

It's like starting a fight during a debating tourney... you're too much of a retard to argue properly so you have to fight.. but guess what this aint boxing class.. to me it's the same when a boxer is trying to bring up politics and argue about as soon as he gets his ass beaten.. you know what I mean?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

broken_sword

« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2005, 02:21:16 AM »
The true disses should be the ones with which you murder the other one verbally and also point out his phony ass, plus ruin him financially.

In my extroverted point of view.. people who kill other rappers over a beef, imply that they can't stand up lyrically and have been exposed and can't win it with music so they have to grab a gun.

It's like starting a fight during a debating tourney... you're too much of a retard to argue properly so you have to fight.. but guess what this aint boxing class.. to me it's the same when a boxer is trying to bring up politics and argue about as soon as he gets his ass beaten.. you know what I mean?

props! 8)

BacktoWacko

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • HoodSTock!!!!!!!!
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2005, 02:32:13 AM »

Man I agree with you dude.. but what I just cant understand is why they calling them selfs gangsters gangsters dont do talking bitches do that... or "rappers" but rappers shouldnt say what they wont or cant do... you understand or what.. if they wanna diss diss in things you know of him or make a  good succes and dont keep saying Im gangster watch out or kick ur ass or murder it or what eva and yes half of the disses you hear death threatments or kickass threatments... or they say something that never happend and hope for that the costumers dont get to know of it till defeat or victory.. hope ya understand me if not ima leave it cuz I feel like saying same shit all over again..

2004s Number 1...

Bo$ta Bo$$

• 'G'
  • The Bo$$ would like to see ya
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2005, 10:21:43 AM »
aaawwwhhh poor ja ;)