Author Topic: The Wu-Tang Clan  (Read 169 times)

::Mr. Hahn::

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The Wu-Tang Clan
« on: January 06, 2005, 04:26:31 AM »
Hey guys...

I was just wondering..

I know that like...the original members are:

Rza, Gza, ODB, Raekwon, Method Man, Ghostface Killa, U-God, Masta Killa, Inspectah Deck.

What are the roles of:

Killah Priest, Cappadonna etc? Like...are they in the Wu-tang? signed to Wu's label? Like....i keep thinking they are Wu-tang members, but are they?

Info please?
Currently Training at:
www.VT1GYM.com

Gang Starr

"But they can't take the respect, that I've earned in my lifetime
And you know they'll never stop the furious force of my rhymes
So like they say, every dog has it's day
And like they say, God works in a mysterious way
So I pray, remembering the days of my youth
As I prepare to meet my moment of truth"

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The Wu-Tang Clan
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2005, 05:34:35 AM »
Cappacino was, then he got kicked out and became a cab driver. killah priest is too good to be associated with the WU, but he could benefit from some RZA heyday production

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2005, 08:15:49 AM »
erm..are u being serious?
Currently Training at:
www.VT1GYM.com

Gang Starr

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2005, 08:51:48 AM »
about cappa or killah?

i assume cappa, and yes

T.JONES: "There were some news reports about you driving a cab and being broke. How long were you driving a cab? What was it like?"
CAPPADONNA: "That was no rumor. How could it be a rumor when my big *ss face was right up on MTV sitting in the car? I do it right now until today. I got to eat. Ain't no shame in my game. Gotta get money. I got to do what I have to do. I have to feed the kids. It's a f*cked up world that we're living in. Society is f*cking dealing with n*ggas with $100,000 and forgetting about the people who are trying to come up in the struggle. It makes it hard to live. It's my car. I just drive my car as a cab. I drive that sh*t to pay my bills and do what I have to do."

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2005, 10:30:38 AM »
are you talking about Cappadonna or is there really a Wu affiliate named Cappacino? 

Cappadonna was one of the Wu´s I liked the most.. then again I never was too much into them..

edit: okay I figured that was his old name...
« Last Edit: January 06, 2005, 10:38:26 AM by daWappla »

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2005, 11:17:41 AM »
killah priest and them is part of the Wu Family, not the Clan, there's a shitload of family members, alot of em real talented

lol @ "killah priest is too good to be associated with ", first off he is associated with them, he just has personal problems with RZA n shit second off he's dope but he could never see GZA on the mic.. and there's hella talent in the Clan, nobody's too good to be associated with them

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2005, 12:29:32 PM »
killah priest used to be apart of the sunz of man(wu fam group), and he released one of the best wu-related solos, and one of the most lyrical albums in heavy mental. only la the darkman and shyheim may have had better solos. hes supposed to be in a duo right now with tragedy khadafi(intelligent hoodlum), but all they have released so far is mixtapes.

cappadonna was a wu member...he was worthless tho...i know he was driving cabs around here in baltimore for awhile.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

davida.b.

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2005, 05:57:51 PM »
Cappadonna and his wife patched up things, they are together again. And he is still Wu.

ecrazy

« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2005, 10:16:24 PM »
When I went to the Wu-Tang Show in July (The last Wu-Tang Show with all members may i add!)...they had it as "Wu--Tang Clan" with Special Guest Cappadonna, not really introducing him as a member of the Clan, and he only showed up during the middle of the show and did 3 tracks or so, then left, he really didnt stick around on stage like the rest of the clan did...this was a topic of interest between a couple of friends of mine as well

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2005, 12:55:41 AM »
I didnt think Cappadonna was that bad...i always thought that anyone who was closely affiliated with the Wu were talented...the rap game is so saturated in shit rappers...im surprised Cappa is driving a cab..
Currently Training at:
www.VT1GYM.com

Gang Starr