Author Topic: Actors and rappers  (Read 368 times)

We Fly High

Re: Actors and rappers
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2005, 04:02:09 PM »
i didnt watch it, but i heard mark wahlberg got really good reviews for boogie nights.

dexter

« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2005, 07:18:12 AM »
Sam is Hating!!!
Hating
is
Wrong!

Storm

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2005, 12:54:50 PM »
mark wahlberg was really good in boogie nights, hes actually a decent actor. and no one can say "good vibrations" isnt a classic...come on! rappers shouldnt act just cause its the thing to do, they should only act if they are talented actors or if they have a true passion for acting. The only decent rapper/actor is ice cube, but em was pretty good in 8 mile even though that movie sucked. peace.
If tha bitch can't swim, then shes bound to drizzound!

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2005, 02:22:25 PM »
mark wahlberg was really good in boogie nights, hes actually a decent actor. and no one can say "good vibrations" isnt a classic...come on! rappers shouldnt act just cause its the thing to do, they should only act if they are talented actors or if they have a true passion for acting. The only decent rapper/actor is ice cube, but em was pretty good in 8 mile even though that movie sucked. peace.

Mos Def has been good in every acting role he has had as well, I think he is probably at the top of the hiphop actors list.

hisairness

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2005, 08:37:59 AM »
most actors don't want to be in the same room with a "dirty, drug-dealing nigga"
NIK - World's worst moderator.