Author Topic: Eminem, Source Co-Owner Exchange Angry Words At Detroit Radio Station  (Read 438 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: Eminem, Source Co-Owner Exchange Angry Words At Detroit Radio Station
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2005, 05:04:22 PM »
How come everytime someone from that Aftermath/Shady/G-Unit camp get into it with someone yall make them out to be the good guy? Even with Young Buck, cats was praisin him for stabbin they guy who hit Dre.

The thing with Buck is, people always say G-Unit all talk and shit, and once they arent all talk people say they are dumb assholes. Haters need to make up their mind.

Well and I also understand Eminem. HE wanted to squash the beef, made Like Toy Soldiers a corny ass song with a corny ass video.. and what happens? Source won't let it go. They deserve to get their ass beat.

Lol you just proved my point. Nobody says G-Unit is fake, we say 50 does too much gun talkin. And thats true, homie talk like he'll shoot anybody at any given second.

How was "Like Toy Soldiers" talkin about squashin the beef when he was still more-or-less dissin Benzino on the track? And Benzino said Eminem never spoke to him about squashin any beef, Em just doin that so people LIKE YOU will be like "atleast he tried to kill the drama".
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Mr. Humonculous

« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2005, 05:33:02 PM »
Eminem also spit on Dave Mayes

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2005, 05:56:10 PM »
benzino still goes paper towel when he drops albums

lol...oh and this beef shit is just sad. Benxino NEEDS this drama so thats why he isnt lettin' it go. Encore was shit so Em should stay in the studio instead of bein Tough guy.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2005, 05:57:46 PM by ^ReLentLess^ »

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2005, 06:13:33 PM »
Dave Mays who? Benzino who? The source what?
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

The Watcher

« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2005, 07:21:00 PM »
Benzino was all for squashin the beef at first, then like 2 days later he did an interview sayin he didnt want to squash it. if Dave Mays wasn't on the radio station in Detroit talkin shit about Em then he probably wouldn't have gone down there in the first place

apparenly Benzino has a tape what is gonna 'expose!@#!@' Jimmy Iovine, where Iovine does a song called 'rock and roll n*gger' with someone else.. what Benzino doesn't realise is that the song came out years ago and its public, dude is gonna make an ass of himself

and from AllHipHop:

If you don’t know, the beef between Eminem and The Source is on again, but it’s taken a strange twist, we heard. According to people, Eminem went to a Detroit radio station solo, but his boys met him there. But Dave Mays of The Source was there too. Apparently, he came out of the on-air studio to talk with Marshall, but Em sort of lunged and had Dave pinned up to a wall. Then WE HEARD the rapper spit on the Source owner – in his face. Now, before we continue, we have to say there is another side to that…we heard that may not even be true. The program director of the station, Spud, was apparently there and was possibly the recipient of the Em Loogie. Yesterday, Ray Benzino called up Hot 97 and called Russell Simmons a “coon” and 50 Cent “Boo Boo!” Anyway, Zino has a new video for Eminem and it’s a reply to “Toy Soldiers.”

Nevertheless, Zino got on the radio and aired it all out with all sorts of goodies. By the way, tell them AllHipHop.com sent you.

http://www.hot97.com/multimedia/interviews.aspx?source= http://www.hot97.com/multimedia/interviews.aspx?

If you listen to that interview (which was before Benzino made his video).. then he wants to squash the beef
« Last Edit: January 13, 2005, 07:36:51 PM by The Watcher »
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2005, 07:26:23 PM »
^ lol

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2005, 07:28:01 PM »
Benzino was all for squashin the beef at first, then like 2 days later he did an interview sayin he didnt want to squash it. if Dave Mays wasn't on the radio station in Detroit talkin shit about Em then he probably wouldn't have gone down there in the first place

apparenly Benzino has a tape what is gonna 'expose!@#!@' Jimmy Iovine, where Iovine does a song called 'rock and roll n*gger' with someone else.. what Benzino doesn't realise is that the song came out years ago and its public, dude is gonna make an ass of himself
so benzino is spending millions to find tapes of white folks sayin nigger. what a waste of money

davida.b.

« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2005, 08:20:56 PM »

The song is just produced by Iovine, its by Patti Smith. Heres the lyrics:

Baby was a black sheep. Baby was a whore.
Baby got big and baby get bigger.
Baby get something. Baby get more.
Baby, baby, baby was a rock-and-roll nigger.
Oh, look around you, all around you,
riding on a copper wave.
Do you like the world around you?
Are you ready to behave?

Outside of society, they're waitin' for me.
Outside of society, that's where I want to be.

(Lenny!)

Baby was a black sheep. Baby was a whore.
You know she got big. Well, she's gonna get bigger.
Baby got a hand; got a finger on the trigger.
Baby, baby, baby is a rock-and-roll nigger.

Outside of society, that's where I want to be.

(those who have suffered, understand suffering,
and thereby extend their hand
the storm that brings harm
also makes fertile
blessed is the grass
and herb and the true thorn and light)

I was lost in a valley of pleasure.
I was lost in the infinite sea.
I was lost, and measure for measure,
love spewed from the heart of me.
I was lost, and the cost,
and the cost didn't matter to me.
I was lost, and the cost
was to be outside society.

Jimi Hendrix was a nigger.
Jesus Christ and Grandma, too.
Jackson Pollock was a nigger.
Nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger,
nigger, nigger, nigger.

Outside of society, if you're looking,
that's where you'll find me.
Outside of society. (Repeat)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2005, 09:57:59 PM »

so benzino is spending millions to find tapes of white folks sayin nigger. what a waste of money

Benzino is the biggest hypocrite alive. He even made that white strangla rapper on his label or so say nigger, lol.

The truth is.. Benzino had the idea of bringing a white rapper into the game and making millions. Dre and Em were faster. LOL. Now he's frustrated, jealous, sad and mad.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin