Author Topic: Cali Heads: Whats the deal with the gang bangin out in LA nowadays?  (Read 534 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Cali Heads: Whats the deal with the gang bangin out in LA nowadays?
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2005, 08:45:24 PM »
Here's the thing that annoys me about cats speaking on where they DROVE through. This country isn't Afghanastan, Honduras, El Salvador or non of that type. We are in a Civilized country that's still believe it or not, ran by the police. They're still the biggest gang. Now just because your ass drove through a neighbourhood and didn't get caught up in the crossfire, does that mean the hood you visited is soft now? A neighbourhood is just that, a neighbourhood. Millions of cars pass through, what do you expect muthafucaz to do about it? Now if you drove through the projects or a certain bloc and tried to go out and chill without gettin greeted, then that's different.

Cats wanna say the bay is worse than L.A or vice versa, but how do you figure? Both regions are in the same boat, Just as many gangs & hoods in both. I chec crime stats regulary, The Bay still has the highest gang-related murders over all, but it does go bac n forth depending on the year.

Unless you done dwelled in the underground of a neighbourhood, then you can't come here and say it's nothing. Driving through to get some gas doesn't make you no street scholar. You're just another civilian.

very very true. That's the shit that's so strange. I know people in the suburbs since I work there now, in Rancho Cucamuga (it really exist) and they said in high school, for fun they'd drive passed Fontana and Rialto hoping to see a shot out. You are not going to see a shot out from your car. Here, my sister was in crossfire because she was walking home from work, taking the same rout everyday. When you live in a violent area, you learn what to look for, you learn how to talk to people, you learn how to look at people, and how to dress. As long as you follow these rules, you will be ok. Now people driving through, they don't have to deal with criminals because the people of the area aren't trying to rob them anymore. In the late 80's, early 90's, yes, but not now. So you can drive through, get gas, buy a hamburger, eat a taco and pick up some liquor, and you'll be straight and no one will bother you other than MAYBE, MAYBE a homeless guy asking for change or even cans.

And the biggest gang is the police. Fuck everything you heard about 18th st., them 13 muthaphukkaz, bloods, crips, in the I.E. you have MVR and IE themselves, Westside Verdgo, Brown Pride, fuck all them gangs, 'cause on the real, the police run the streets. Crime happens because they let it happen. They know what's going on and they let it happen. A judge once told my cousin straight up, "we should just let you kill each other." The judges are part of the police, so it's all one big gang that runs everything. But hey, all you need to do is know how to carry yourself when questions, know how to scrap in case shit happens, and be cool with everyone, and you're straight. Ain't no beef.

Who's rougher, LA or the Bay... hey... the IE has been up there for days too. I know this year we worst than Compton, but not Oakland, but on any given year it changes, so it's anybody's guess.

ecrazy

« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2005, 01:08:46 AM »
I'm from the IE, and the funny thing is now the IE is seen as what it once was. People like Sly Boogie is reppin' us now, so it makes us a creditable area, but in reality back in the days we was a whole lot worst. Maybe it was because I hung out with my moms back then, and she was a drug addict, and we were in some of the worst areas you can be in, and they still are really bad now, but it seemed worst in the late 80's early 90's. According to crime rates it was worst. Now that I'm older, it doesn't seem as bad, I'm 24 now and I guess I'm not as scared of a shooting than when I was 8-12. I walk down some pretty tough streets in San Bernardino now, and we are considered more dangerous than Compton, but I honestly don't feel threaten. People just look at me, or give me the head nod and I'm straight. Now once in a while, since I'm an Angel fan, I wear my red Angel hat, and I always catch hell for that unless I walk around where I live in the northend of San Bernardino, which is mainly redneck white people anyway. Basically as long as I stay in dress code, no one fucks with me anywhere in the IE. Coming back from college in Minnesota, I forgot this, and I wore my red in Rialto, where I grew up my most my life. And I was threaten by some crip in front of Wal Mart, I was trying so hard not to laugh. He was a young buck, and back in the day in Rialto I had a rep of taking out people like him. So in my own hometown, some little BG was trying to step up to me... I just let it slide 'cause I've learned it's not worth it, especially after my friend got killed for being in stupit beef that's not worth it. I do think since the late 90's it's gotten worst, it feels like it. In the late 90's it seemed like the dress codes were more relaxed, that unless you really looked flamed up, you wouldn't catch heat. But now the dress codes are getting tighter, and it seems like to walk certain streets, you got to get a pass first, where in the late 90's the streets seemed more open, though it seemed people are always suspect to new people in the neighborhood walking around, now it's worst. But compared to the early 90's, maybe 'cause I was in worst areas, but it doesn't seem as bad.
Rialto Aint That Hecktik, My Sister Lives there, and i took my homies (who are Crips) down over there, and she lives in a blood zone i guess, (U know where Rialto Park is at? the apartments right across the street)...but anyways, they went out looking for some dimes while i had to handle my biznezz, and they told me that they ran into some bloodz and that they just gave them a nod and watched them walk by, but they knew they were not welcome, they came back in a heartbeat and they never wanna role with me when i go out over there again.

michael jackson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUC BEIN THE KING IM THE BOSS OF THE WEB/EAZYE KIP
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2005, 08:15:13 AM »
Rialto Aint That Hecktik, My Sister Lives there, and i took my homies (who are Crips) down over there, and she lives in a blood zone i guess, (U know where Rialto Park is at? the apartments right across the street)...but anyways, they went out looking for some dimes while i had to handle my biznezz, and they told me that they ran into some bloodz and that they just gave them a nod and watched them walk by, but they knew they were not welcome, they came back in a heartbeat and they never wanna role with me when i go out over there again.

WHAT SUP CUZ. ARE U TALKING ABOUT THEM PROJECTS ACCROSS FROM THE PARC, ON 2ND ST.?I USED TO SEE 5X WROTE ON ALL THOSE APPARTMENTS,WHICH IS THE TAGG FOR 5 X CRIPS, FIVE TIME CRIPS 5TH ST. AND MERIDEN,THEY GOT A PARC.

I GOT RESPECCT FOR THE I.E. I GOT HOMIES FROM RITO, SSR 13, SAGE STREET SST, NSR 13, ESR 13. I FUCCED WIT UM,BUT FUCC THE BAY THEY ALL ABOUT PIMPZ AND HUSTLAZ AINT NO REAL BANGAZ OUT THERE FUCCIN WITH LA

« Last Edit: January 15, 2005, 08:23:23 AM by adidas »
my haterz only mad cuz they bitch wanna toss her salad everytime she c'z me
adidas aka young roccs (all day i diss all slobz)
clattttttttttttttt clattttttttttttttttttttttt

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2005, 08:29:31 AM »

Hold up, I've lived in Rialto from 1990-2001, and I have never heard of no major blood zones. You want bloods go to San Bernardino and Fontana, though I would never call Fontana a gang bang city, ever. I ain't doubting there are bloods in Rialto, I've meet some bloods in Rialto, but I've never heard of a blood neighborhood, they usually bang in San Bernardino or Fontana.

Now I live in San Bernardino, which aside from my area, (redneck country with a side of apartments with Crips, although a few people have been killed in the last 3 years I've been here, it's not as much as when I was in Rialto) San Bernardino is just one big ass ghetto. Not really killings, though there are quiet a few, mostly it's just stupit things like dealing in the middle of the streets, and homeless people. SB has WAY more homeless than Rialto. SB is worst than Rialto, though I could never comment on it until I moved here, because passing by and moving here are two different things.

adidas, aren't you from England?

michael jackson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2005, 08:04:57 AM »
IM FROM WHERE THE GRASS GROWS GREEN

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2005, 08:07:46 AM »
IM FROM WHERE THE GRASS GROWS GREEN

Scotland?

michael jackson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2005, 08:11:40 AM »
YOUR IMAGINATION

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2005, 11:09:33 AM »
fuck gangs