Author Topic: Guy who punched Dr.Dre WAS PAID by Suge Knight  (Read 1096 times)

DAYUM

Re: Guy who punched Dr.Dre WAS PAID by Suge Knight
« Reply #60 on: January 17, 2005, 03:38:31 PM »
thats a down ass nigga

dray

« Reply #61 on: January 17, 2005, 05:04:14 PM »
this dude is a snitch. the only reason he ratted out suge is because he's facing a life sentence. i still don't believe suge had anything to do with this. the law has had it in for suge for a long time and they would like to put him away forever. we'll see how this plays out in the upcomig months.

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #62 on: January 17, 2005, 05:35:13 PM »
Damn...how many times do I have to tell y'all before y'all take it serious.

SUGE HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT.

You know I'm 90% accurate with anything I say....so regardless of what people usually might say about Suge with situations like this, and regardless of if the dude would say anything to get off, just take my word for it.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #63 on: January 17, 2005, 07:02:28 PM »
hell yea...suge had sumthin to do wit it....daz was right when he said suge wuz behind the whole dude punching dre thing ....suge's a HATER

Trayvone

• 'G'
  • REPPIN NORTH LONG BEACH
« Reply #64 on: January 17, 2005, 07:16:33 PM »

u have to understand we are on dubcnn,the place where it's normal for people to hate on snoop and suge
when was the last time suge talked shit on dre?probably like 2 or 3 years ago but these guys are talking like they know the way suge  is thinking

LOL........Forgive us for not giving Suge the benefit of the doubt

BacktoWacko

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • HoodSTock!!!!!!!!
« Reply #65 on: January 18, 2005, 05:05:58 AM »
lol It would be funny if suge didnt pay for that puncch then yall  would be the hater... instead of suge... oo wait... suge hating is normal... lol.... mm right..    By the way I dont think suge paid for it....         

---Hiphop Harted taking it back to where it Started---
2004s Number 1...

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #66 on: January 18, 2005, 05:08:23 AM »
i duno... if R-Tisitic wasnt sayin this i'd say he didnt pay.. but homie been comin thru wit accurate info most of the time so i guess ill go wit him on this one.

black nutt

« Reply #67 on: January 18, 2005, 08:28:59 AM »
he dead by suge or dre's posse

k-dogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #68 on: January 18, 2005, 11:33:53 AM »
Just as sad as it is to think Suge would stoop to such a low level because of his hatred and jealousy for Dre, it is also sad that these Suge Groupies will not accept after all that he has been involved in that he at least COULD have been involved in this. Suge is going DOWN. If not this time, it will happen because he seems to want it to happen. The hatred for Dre and others is going to make him do something even more stupid because it is eating him alive. Dre and Aftermath has left Suge and Deathrow soooooo far in the dust that it is pathetic. If this were a football game, the score would be something like Dre 72----Suge 14. That is why that shit happened. Dre is actually whipping Suge's ass but some of you cannot see it. Dre is killing Suge slowly......WATCH.