Author Topic: Johnny Carson RIP (1925-2005)  (Read 460 times)

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Johnny Carson RIP (1925-2005)
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2005, 09:27:13 AM »
R.I.P.

Matrix Heart

« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2005, 10:47:30 AM »
fuck you kain. he didn't kill him self. if he did, he'd put a gun to his head. the smoking killed him, but over a long time. i somke. i'm not tryin to kill myself, i just enjoy a ciggeret. will it hurt me in the long run? probly. but carson did not "kill himself"

::)

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2005, 11:18:19 AM »
R.I.P  :'(
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Westcoastin'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2005, 11:55:23 AM »
Rest in Peace man.   he was a funny funny man.
been rockin' longer than niggas twice my age
back in the days before Bob Marley was rockin' a fade
before Honest Abe signed the paper that freed slaves
before Neanderthals was drawing on walls in caves
I existed, in the garden of Eden gettin' lifted
stickin' dick to Eve before she was Adam's mistress
before Christ created Christmas, I been in lyrical fitness
the Canibus is spittin' til' he's spitless - Canibus

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2005, 01:17:12 AM »
Funny how people kill themselves...shit 79 years is incredible for a smoker.

lmao

its surprising to see him smoke cigars for that long and live. Emphyzema is a terrible way to die too.
foreal man but all respect to him man RIP

bui21

• 'G'
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2005, 02:34:11 PM »
he made my laughs ;D    :D    peace out JC

music is like magic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2005, 07:07:58 PM »
i never saw carson so i cant really rip his ass and why the fuck don't we have a RIP all the soldiers that die every fucking day at war for Bush's bitch ass now that shit is terrible.  RIP to the Soldiers who die at war over sensless shit. peace

::Mr. Hahn::

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2005, 05:24:57 AM »
rip..
Currently Training at:
www.VT1GYM.com

Gang Starr

"But they can't take the respect, that I've earned in my lifetime
And you know they'll never stop the furious force of my rhymes
So like they say, every dog has it's day
And like they say, God works in a mysterious way
So I pray, remembering the days of my youth
As I prepare to meet my moment of truth"

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2005, 08:00:49 AM »
i never saw carson so i cant really rip his ass and why the fuck don't we have a RIP all the soldiers that die every fucking day at war for Bush's bitch ass now that shit is terrible.  RIP to the Soldiers who die at war over sensless shit. peace

1) They don't release the names

2) We had no connection with the soldiers on a personal level. Even though I didn't know Carson personally, I watched him on TV and tapes and came to admire and respect him. It also was a rare and special occasion to see him come out on the Letterman show every now and then and make an appearance. I would have liked to see him do a reunion special, and now that cannot happen. What happened to Carson was by no means a tragedy, but when you have a personal connection with someone, in any way, it's sad to see them go.

3) Lot's of people die every day. Whether it's starvation, aids, murder, or even car accidents. I have no idea who these people are so I cannot R.I.P. them properly. Are you prepared to R.I.P. everyone that dies? If you didn't know and cannot R.I.P. Johnny that's fine, but there is no point of coming into this thread and maki2ng it a poltical issue.

music is like magic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2005, 10:40:22 PM »

2) We had no connection with the soldiers on a personal level. Even though I didn't know Carson personally, I watched him on TV and tapes and came to admire and respect him. It also was a rare and special occasion to see him come out on the Letterman show every now and then and make an appearance. I would have liked to see him do a reunion special, and now that cannot happen. What happened to Carson was by no means a tragedy, but when you have a personal connection with someone, in any way, it's sad to see them go.

3) Lot's of people die every day. Whether it's starvation, aids, murder, or even car accidents. I have no idea who these people are so I cannot R.I.P. them properly. Are you prepared to R.I.P. everyone that dies? If you didn't know and cannot R.I.P. Johnny that's fine, but there is no point of coming into this thread and maki2ng it a poltical issue.
feel free to miss the whole fucking point i know exactly what you mean like when a rapper dies it is devating the millions they touch and the hurt the flows like water but these men and women at war are thinking that they are protecting your life and that has to mean something right but im done talking about the soldiers dissrespect what you dont or cant comprehend carson died and everyone RIP'ing him but these people stop motherfuckers from invading us.  one (echoes until its gone) late RIP to the MIA's and POW's

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2005, 11:52:08 PM »
feel free to miss the whole fucking point i know exactly what you mean like when a rapper dies it is devating the millions they touch and the hurt the flows like water but these men and women at war are thinking that they are protecting your life and that has to mean something right but im done talking about the soldiers dissrespect what you dont or cant comprehend carson died and everyone RIP'ing him but these people stop motherfuckers from invading us.  one (echoes until its gone) late RIP to the MIA's and POW's

you missed the whole damn topic, if you want to make a RIP to all the soldier topic make it then at the TOT forum. and then when you have your soldier topic another you is going to say "what about all the tsunami victims?!"

Johnny Carson has made an impact on the whole entertainment industry, you may have never seen him but im sure you seen Seinfeld, Roseanne, Drew Carey, Tim Allen, and Ellen just to name a few

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2005, 08:15:44 AM »

I'm Canadian.