Author Topic: Throwback Interviews: Ray Luv Interview From 1992 (Unreleased) Up At Dubcnn Now!  (Read 139 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

This is the first of our upcoming series of unreleased old school interviews brought to you courtesy of the amazing writer Adisa Banjoko. This is an interview with Bay legend Ray Luv conducted in 1992, which Adisa kindly enough is allowing us to release to the world. Check out this interview to see what was going on at that time, and some very interesting information which you probably aren't aware of! Take a deep breath and jump into an era when the Bay was on top!

Check it out at www.dubcnn.com/interviews/rayluv

Enjoy and leave feedback!

acbaylove

Fucking interesting! Thanx a lot.

Acgrundy

thats cool.  I doubt even more than 5 people on wcc even know who ray luv is.  Forever Hustlin is a near classic album, much better than Game's album.  Too bad people on here won't ever bother to listen to it.

acbaylove

I think you're right. Anyway, to get people's attention, he was Pac's closest homie back in the day, when they both lived in Cali, and they had a group called Strictly Dope. Very political themes, great tracks, like Panther Power. Classic shit. You've seen him on Thug Angel and in many Pac DVD's, so give him a chance and listen to a cd of him. Pz.

Acgrundy

nice interview, props

We Fly High

yup good shit. Ray luv is definitely classic. i got my foreverhustlin cd fasho. good interview. but maybe you should change the "dubcnn: " at the front of every question and change it to her name.. cos our site didnt actually do the interview.

Suga Foot

I'm Drunk I'll read it later

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Naw people should know Ray Luv... If not, too bad for them!

Brazemac

• Muthafuckin' Don!

The Game & Raekwon The Chef All Into Da DUBCNN MAGAZINE!

Traumatized

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Very cool! Lookin' for more  8)

Mr. RuthlessG

Nice interview.

Ray Luv was tight.  I still bump Forever Hustlin every month.

He needs to drop a new album.

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
Nice read...Forever hustlin' is definitely a tight album.  Tight idea on the throwback interviews.

We Fly High

damn when are the rest of the bay interviews coming up. we definitely need to hook up some more bay shit to the site.

LazyLatino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Ray Luv TIGHT! nice interview....

Peace

LazyL