Author Topic: yukmouth godzilla > Game's The Documentary  (Read 999 times)

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
Re: yukmouth godzilla > Game's The Documentary
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2005, 08:03:40 PM »
lmao @ all the YUK groupies that hoped on his dick within the past 6 months. if it wasnt for the game beef 99% of u groupies woudn't be checkin for him.

i was listening to Yuk before i even heard of Game  ::)

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2005, 08:04:14 PM »
if it wasnt for the game beef 99% of u groupies woudn't be checkin for him.

wouldnt that mean that Yukmouth diss was so hard, he gained hella fans just from that diss? u dont make any sense at all

biggboyy2004

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2005, 08:30:05 PM »

wouldnt that mean that Yukmouth diss was so hard, he gained hella fans just from that diss? u dont make any sense at all

And he still won't go gold!!!LOL

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2005, 08:42:11 PM »

And he still won't go gold!!!LOL

i really dont care if an artists goes gold or plat, as long as the music is good

if i wanted to listen to music based on number of sales, i would listen to mc hammer and vanilla ice

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2005, 08:44:10 PM »
both are good albums...but for more traditional west coast fans(like me) yukmouths album is better.

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2005, 09:55:28 PM »
both are good albums...but for more traditional west coast fans(like me) yukmouths album is better.

tis true

PLANT

« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2005, 10:50:17 PM »
Both artists are real dope and have a similar type of "in your face" rapping style...."The Documentary" is better than "Godzilla" IMO tho.  I can see some people making arguments to who is the better rapper but one cant be that much better IMO...Theyre both pretty dope MC's but the production on "The Documentary" makes it much better than Godzilla.

acbaylove

« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2005, 04:17:45 AM »
lmao @ all the YUK groupies that hoped on his dick within the past 6 months. if it wasnt for the game beef 99% of u groupies woudn't be checkin for him.

wtf?

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #38 on: January 23, 2005, 06:03:26 AM »
Godzilla was a good album but i thought production wise it was a bit all over the place, there was no real vibe to the album.

I aint heard Documentary yet.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: January 23, 2005, 02:33:15 PM »
Yuk is without a doubt the better mc (is the better lyricist, got an original style), as far as the albums go im not sure about that, they both dope but both coulda been better and none is worth being mentioned in the same sentence as the word "classic".

I don't get the hatin on Yuk's development, imo he improved.. I'm sure most peeps just can't deal with artists changin their style. Had Yuk been spittin the way he often does nowadays eversince he came out, most peeps would give him the props he deserves.

he holds it down without Dre, without all the "ima blood i been shot 5 times talk"

what kinda argument is that supposed to be ? yuk is no blood so of course he can and must do without that but it's not like his lyrics are a bit less focused on gangsta shit. The one thing that's alot better about Yuk's subject matter is that he's not droppin names every other line but then again he spits annoyingly much about ice n shit.

BacktoWacko

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • HoodSTock!!!!!!!!
« Reply #40 on: January 24, 2005, 05:02:43 AM »
Yukmouth shits on The game... thats true..... Godzilla is in my opinion better then The Documentary.... I enjoyed the album more then I was doing when I was listening to the documentary......

---Hiphop Harted taking it back to where it Started---
2004s Number 1...

Don Seer

« Reply #41 on: January 24, 2005, 05:26:00 AM »

isnt this sad? this comparison wouldnt even be made if it werent for the yuk/game beef...

Godzilla starts off as a good solid album.. and falls off after about ther 8/9th track.

BacktoWacko

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • HoodSTock!!!!!!!!
« Reply #42 on: January 24, 2005, 07:41:20 AM »
mm do u mean that track 9 Somebody Gone Die 2 Nite  isnt good .. well its damn good(for me I call it classic G-track)... Ya boy  muah it isnt the best... I want your body is good... thug lordz well the rhymez are good but the background I didnt like that much...  be easy Is good to.. What it do is dope as SGD2N( only westcoast peeps make songs like that)... go hard, do it and model chickz are average... but hard tymes closes it and makes this album a dope album....      The game - doc is good to .. but I wouldnt call it a westcoast album so he probably will do better in sales then yuks godzilla...
« Last Edit: January 24, 2005, 07:44:49 AM by BacktoWacko »

---Hiphop Harted taking it back to where it Started---
2004s Number 1...

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
« Reply #43 on: January 24, 2005, 08:00:02 AM »
Curious how most of these Game 'supporters' are under 100 posts...

Anyway, I agree. Godzilla >>> Documentary, and Godzilla ain't nowhere near classic.

Don Seer

« Reply #44 on: January 24, 2005, 08:18:01 AM »
mm do u mean that track 9 Somebody Gone Die 2 Nite  isnt good .. well its damn good(for me I call it classic G-track)... Ya boy  muah it isnt the best... I want your body is good... thug lordz well the rhymez are good but the background I didnt like that much...  be easy Is good to.. What it do is dope as SGD2N( only westcoast peeps make songs like that)... go hard, do it and model chickz are average... but hard tymes closes it and makes this album a dope album....      The game - doc is good to .. but I wouldnt call it a westcoast album so he probably will do better in sales then yuks godzilla...

naww i liked that one.. i'm going from memory.. but that last 1/3rd (plus a few) on that album aint that good