Author Topic: Israel claims Iran will have nukes in 12 months  (Read 2430 times)

Woodrow

Re: Israel claims Iran will have nukes in 12 months
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2005, 10:09:18 PM »
Your point has no leg to stand on englewood

If you're not going to contribute to the discussion, why post?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2005, 10:12:22 PM »
Your point has no leg to stand on englewood

If you're not going to contribute to the discussion, why post?

to let u know u aint sayin shit.....lol @ "discussion"
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2005, 11:18:11 PM »
Not to get off topic though.... my stance is that either both countries have 'em, or neither... that's fair, and I don't see how you can say it's not without pulling off a double standard... have the ENTIRE MIDDLE EAST get rid of its nukes...
Why is it fair to hold two countires to the same standards when it's clear they aren't equal? I'll agree that the entire middle east would be better off w/o nuclear weapons, but that's not going to happen.

Our whole country is supposedly based on the foundation of equality, but when it comes to diplomatic/economic interests, then all of a sudden those values are thrown out the window? Why is Iran not equal to Israel? Israel is in violation of more UN resolutions. Israel is pushing a group of people into genocidal consensus. Just because Iran isn't a democratic puppet state, they're not "equal"? Fuck that. Being Muslim doesn't place Iranians under Israelis.

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2005, 11:19:06 PM »
Why is it fair to hold two countires to the same standards

THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT'S WRONG WITH U.S. FOREIGN POLICY....DOUBLE STANDARDS

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: February 01, 2005, 01:37:19 AM »
Why is it fair to hold two countires to the same standards

THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT'S WRONG WITH U.S. FOREIGN POLICY....DOUBLE STANDARDS

^I'd rather have a country that hasnt started a war recently having nukes than a country that has started 2 wars during the past 4 years (and is about to start a 3rd one) having nukes.

Right. Because the US is threat to stable democracies.

Oh so now only countries who do something that is not regarded as good by the US are in danger.. ah that's good! Thank God there aren't any tremendous double standards involved.

Damn, I should've kept my old name "Harbinger". Oh well. The new one fits too, whatever.

Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2005, 03:09:34 AM »
LMAO. You consider yourself a mastermind just because your statement matches mine? If I'm being used to measure what is correct and what is wrong, then that makes me the real mastermind  8)

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2005, 03:12:07 AM »
By the way, the name "mastermind" doesn't seem fitting when you're getting VERBALLY MURDERED left & right in TOT....

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2005, 03:20:20 AM »
LMAO. You consider yourself a mastermind just because your statement matches mine? If I'm being used to measure what is correct and what is wrong, then that makes me the real mastermind  8)

Well my previous name was Harbinger and I said it way before you did..  :)
You seem to belong to the smarter ones in ToT, but then again I guess we both agree that isnt saying much.

By the way, the name "mastermind" doesn't seem fitting when you're getting VERBALLY MURDERED left & right in TOT....

If I was getting murdered verbally left and right here, it wouldnt really fit, yes. But that isnt the case, no matter how much yall haters wished it.
No, it's not a sin

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2005, 03:56:58 AM »
You need to get off that "Me Against The World" shit... it's just the name of an album... there's no conspiracy against 7even, don't let paranoia blind you...

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=66584.0

Take your sonning like a man, or "boy" I should say.

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2005, 03:59:31 AM »

You seem to belong to the smarter ones in ToT, but then again I guess we both agree that isnt saying much.

Yeah, but you used my quote to show "Look, I was right... even JAMAL said it, so now I'm a mastermind."

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2005, 08:22:32 AM »

Yeah, but you used my quote to show "Look, I was right... even JAMAL said it, so now I'm a mastermind."

LOOL.. no, that's just what your narcistic personality disorder ass assumes.

You need to get off that "Me Against The World" shit... it's just the name of an album... there's no conspiracy against 7even, don't let paranoia blind you...

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=66584.0

Take your sonning like a man, or "boy" I should say.
Right now, it is pretty much 7even vs. rest of WCC. Not vs. the world, but hey.  8)
I won't bother to comment on how I can't have been sonned cause there was nothing to son about just different opinions, and I always won't bother to dive through several pages in the ToT section to show you the 7even sonnings of Jamal, cause Im sure you remember each one of them as "The Day I found my master" - Part 1/2/3/4/5 etc.  :)
No, it's not a sin

Woodrow

« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2005, 10:19:30 AM »
Our whole country is supposedly based on the foundation of equality, but when it comes to diplomatic/economic interests, then all of a sudden those values are thrown out the window? Why is Iran not equal to Israel? Israel is in violation of more UN resolutions. Israel is pushing a group of people into genocidal consensus. Just because Iran isn't a democratic puppet state, they're not "equal"? Fuck that. Being Muslim doesn't place Iranians under Israelis.
I said it before in this topic and I'll say it again.

There's no sense having a serious discussion with people who don't recognize the difference between pluralistic democracies and tyrannical authoritarian regimes.

Claiming that a nuclear Israel is no less a threat to the world than a nuclear Iran is about as logical as saying an armed police officer presents the same threat to society as an armed criminal.

Israel = Stable, democratic, tolerant, free society, synagogues, churches, mosques, etc., made up of Jews, Christians, Muslims. Productive, lots of Noble Prize winners, creates new technology regularly.

Iran = Islamic fascist dictatorship, not free, not tolerant, no Jews tolerated, only Islam is allowed, eyes gouged out by the state, children executed, no science created

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: February 01, 2005, 10:25:35 AM »
I said it before in this topic and I'll say it again.

There's no sense having a serious discussion with people who don't recognize the difference between pluralistic democracies and tyrannical authoritarian regimes.

Claiming that a nuclear Israel is no less a threat to the world than a nuclear Iran is about as logical as saying an armed police officer presents the same threat to society as an armed criminal.

Israel = Stable, democratic, tolerant, free society, synagogues, churches, mosques, etc., made up of Jews, Christians, Muslims. Productive, lots of Noble Prize winners, creates new technology regularly.

Iran = Islamic fascist dictatorship, not free, not tolerant, no Jews tolerated, only Islam is allowed, eyes gouged out by the state, children executed, no science created

would iran feal the need to have nukes if israel didn't have them?

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #43 on: February 01, 2005, 10:27:41 AM »
^ just a post a picture.. he doesnt read what you write anyway..

Woodrow

« Reply #44 on: February 01, 2005, 10:39:19 AM »
would iran feal the need to have nukes if israel didn't have them?
Iran is simply trying to achieve parity with Israel? Why? It's not Israel's government that makes it the official line to eradication Persians. What works is what HAS been working for the past 30 years. Iran does not feel threatened by Israel. Claims on the contrary being obfuscation of their desire to possess nuclear weapons. It's an excuse, not a reason.

So, we have a conventionally stable area. There have been no conventional wars between nation-states for over 30 years and this was with Israel having the only nuclear arsenal. This is certainly proof that if Israel is NOT the aggressor in that they've held the military trump card all this time and never leveraged that into concessions or threats. Now Iran's possession of a similar aresenal addresses what inequity?

There was a balance. It's clear Iran does not desire a balance, but something else. Take a look at their rhetoric, and extrapolate how any result from that can be benign.