Author Topic: Who hasn't even touched their Game cd since drop day?  (Read 454 times)

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
Re: Who hasn't even touched their Game cd since drop day?
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2005, 12:35:28 PM »
My copy is still in tha plastic covering i'm using the one i downloaded from tha intert still and i haven't gone a day withouth listening to The Documentary so it's obvious i'm really liking this album !!!

shifter

• 'G'
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2005, 06:04:15 PM »
My copy is still in tha plastic covering i'm using the one i downloaded from tha intert still and i haven't gone a day withouth listening to The Documentary so it's obvious i'm really liking this album !!!

Wow- you haven't opened it to at least have a look at the booklet?

Brazemac

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2005, 06:27:12 PM »
I was bumpin it nonstop for one week then got tired but 2 days ago I started bumpin it like crazy again. I even like one of the Just Blaze songs now.
Classic album last time I did that with an album was chronic 2001.

The Game & Raekwon The Chef All Into Da DUBCNN MAGAZINE!

King Of L.A.

« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2005, 07:50:16 PM »
I've been listening to it non stop since jan 18th. thats all i listen to now.  i listened to daz's new album like twice then i went back to the documentary the next day..

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2005, 08:31:53 PM »
Wow- you haven't opened it to at least have a look at the booklet?

Witt so many people posting scans of the booklet why should i even be eager to open it ?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2005, 10:35:24 PM »
I bump it strictly in my ride.

which car is yours... 'cause when I'm out there are a grip of muthaphukka'z bumping that shit in there cars. lol... I swear, the whole album is a car album. Reminds me of the days when a album would drop and you'd just leave the tape in the deck 'cause straight up real Cali music is car music.

For real lol. Everywhere I go I either hear 'Westside Story', 'Higher' or 'Put You On The Game' playin.

The last time an album got so much play in cars was 50's album. I can't even remember the last westcoast album to get this much play from everyone....probably 2001.

I don't know. I'm thinking this is like 2001. Although I heard Streetz Iz A Mutha play for longer, as I heard Callin' Out Names and Ride Wit' Us all over the place into the summer. But still, 2001 was everywhere and I mean everywhere, and Streetz was always medium play. But ya, that was back in 2000, and it's 2005, it's been a while since a westcoast album had this effect.

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2005, 04:37:44 AM »
I bump it strictly in my ride.

which car is yours... 'cause when I'm out there are a grip of muthaphukka'z bumping that shit in there cars. lol... I swear, the whole album is a car album. Reminds me of the days when a album would drop and you'd just leave the tape in the deck 'cause straight up real Cali music is car music.

For real lol. Everywhere I go I either hear 'Westside Story', 'Higher' or 'Put You On The Game' playin.

The last time an album got so much play in cars was 50's album. I can't even remember the last westcoast album to get this much play from everyone....probably 2001.

I don't know. I'm thinking this is like 2001. Although I heard Streetz Iz A Mutha play for longer, as I heard Callin' Out Names and Ride Wit' Us all over the place into the summer. But still, 2001 was everywhere and I mean everywhere, and Streetz was always medium play. But ya, that was back in 2000, and it's 2005, it's been a while since a westcoast album had this effect.
i saw that happen with tha carter, but then i live in the south

Don Seer

« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2005, 04:42:20 AM »

i woke up this morning with "dreams" goin round my head... all i wanna play in the car is "put you on the game"...

Matrix Heart

« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2005, 05:00:41 AM »
I just discovered Straight Outta Cashville a week ago  ;D

Track 10  :banana_rock:
« Last Edit: January 28, 2005, 05:02:51 AM by Citizen Kain »

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2005, 07:58:02 AM »
i havent touched my cd because its on my ipod

8)

bez

« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2005, 10:07:47 AM »
I got it today.  GOt it home, opened it and the cd case fell apart.  CUNTS!