Author Topic: Post death row  (Read 610 times)

Spicemuthafuc*in1

Re: Post death row
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2005, 12:23:25 PM »
what the fuck are you guys talking about everythink kurupt has ever touched has been dope. doggfood is one of the best albums ever and every other thing he released with dpg was great.

kuruption was a absolute classic and i have never understood why it gets dogged.  on the west coast mix there are so many classics cwalk,we can freak it,ask yoself a ?,ho's a housewife and thats just a few, plus the east coast cd is dope as fuck just listen to track #3 game and you will know why and the rest of the cd is good as well.

streetz is witrhout any question a classic album and personally its in my top 5 of all time. only 1 or 2 songs i dont like and thats just because everything else is so sick.

space boogie is his worst album and is still a classic. the hardest muthafuckas, on onsite, gangstas are classics and theres many more like the song with quik and butch.

listen this is the way i see it,
if you judge rappers on there celebrity,record sales and radio success than i would put snoop ahead of gotti.

but like me if you judge rappers purely on skillz and what they have released then to me kurupt is 100 times better than snoop, bcause everything from 94-2002 that gotti touched was dope and on the other side i think last meal was snoops last good album and thats being nice. snoop hasnt brought it hard since 1993, kurupt on the other hand is a different story.

acbaylove

« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2005, 02:28:16 PM »
Lady Of Rage (she did other things. But hopefully he's coming back with an album)

OMG is she a transsexual? I knew it

8)

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2005, 12:45:45 AM »

Okka

« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2005, 03:52:49 AM »
streetz is a mutha is definitely a classic to me, and i believe most peoples opinion.

its in my top10 of all time...

Hell Muthafuckin Yeah ! "Tha Streetz Iz A Mutha" is def a classic !

acbaylove

« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2005, 04:53:50 AM »
8)
8)
u smokin too much tonio...  ;D
Shit at least in the forum!!!!! In Italy they've done a new law so you cant smoke no more in any public place (not even in restaurants, pubs, etc..), only in your home you can, lol! Let me smoke let me smoke.. ;)