Author Topic: VA-The_Regime-All_Out_War_Volume_1-2005-CR_INT  (Read 875 times)

music is like magic

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: VA-The_Regime-All_Out_War_Volume_1-2005-CR_INT
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2005, 10:43:16 PM »
Where the Fuck is Tech N9ne?  the only motherfucker with talent is not on there.  and sorry but c-bo and yuk maybe better than 50 cent but not the g-unit fam.  young bucks album shits all over this shit.  And Game's tho 50 cent does have a mouth and gets paid fat to run it his affiliates actually have talent and skill to put in work.

blze2111

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2005, 11:07:07 PM »
Where the Fuck is Tech N9ne?  the only motherfucker with talent is not on there.  and sorry but c-bo and yuk maybe better than 50 cent but not the g-unit fam.  young bucks album shits all over this shit.  And Game's tho 50 cent does have a mouth and gets paid fat to run it his affiliates actually have talent and skill to put in work.

this just a mixtape and its still fya!!!! just wait till regime life drops with tech nine on it
get yo free ipod http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=12706466 i already got one, workin on my second one juss copy and paste http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=12706466

blockstar

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2005, 11:40:23 PM »
can one of you that downloaded it reupload it because shits gonna take ages for me.

acbaylove

« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2005, 04:35:04 AM »
and sorry but c-bo and yuk maybe better than 50 cent but not the g-unit fam.  young bucks album shits all over this shit.

ROFL! 1 album shits all over 30 albums done by them? PLEASE!

And Game's tho 50 cent does have a mouth and gets paid fat to run it his affiliates actually have talent and skill to put in work.

I hope he gets out G-Unit and he starts doing his own thing.

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2005, 09:21:19 AM »
It's not about taking sides, man. C-BO, Yukmouth, Messy Marv, Gonzoe, The Regime, Guce, Bullys Wit Fullys, West Coast Mafia Gang, Dru Down, Thug Lordz... they are my favourite rappers, i love them. On the other side, i've never been a fan of G-Unit. And they are East Coast anyway, so who cares? I'll never support G-Unit over those West Coast OG's. And fuck numbers. C-BO & Yuk shits all over G-Unit, i dont even need them to beef with 50 to say that.

lol are you talkin about "over those west coast og's" every non groupie won't see this as a reason to not support both camps, it's not like you have to chose who you support, only a dickryder would do that. Of course you don't support them if you don't feel them but the way you said it clearly implies that you have to chose a side which is rather sad.

and lol @ "they are east anyway so who cares", you better be kidding, seems like you always feel like you have to decide and only support one "side" of everything, don't tell me you don't feel any east artists that's pretty much impossible for an unbiased hiphop fan.

oh well I'm happy to be able to support whoever I like regardless of who they like or not

can't wait to bump that shit, very disappointing though that no Tecca Nina's on there, I read somewhere he was gonna be on the mixtape.

acbaylove

« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2005, 09:58:54 AM »
Naw, it's not like that. It's that there are tons of albums from the West Coast released every month, expecially underground, expecially from the Bay/Sacramento. I prefeer to download them and to buy them than to check websites about the latest East Coast albums/singles/collabos, you know what i mean? I'm not into East Coast rap, but not cause i hate on them, or cause i take sides, or shit like that. It's that i only have 1 life and that a day only lasts 24 hours (not to mention i do work half of my day and more), so i have to listen to West Coast albums only, at least i'll try to listen to all the rappers i like. I have already 200-300 albums in my HD i havent heard yet, i dont need to download more albums from the East, that's it. C-BO, Yukmouth, Messy Marv, Gonzoe, The Regime, Guce, Bullys Wit Fullys, West Coast Mafia Gang, Dru Down, Thug Lordz, etc.. they are MY FAV RAPPERS. So it's not that i'm taking sides, it's more than i'm loving them, and supporting them like i did from day one. About G-Unit, i've downloaded their solo albums, and i didnt like them at all. I mean i prefeer the Bay style, or L.A. style.. it's like that.

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2005, 10:16:33 AM »
Naw, it's not like that. It's that there are tons of albums from the West Coast released every month, expecially underground, expecially from the Bay/Sacramento. I prefeer to download them and to buy them than to check websites about the latest East Coast albums/singles/collabos, you know what i mean? I'm not into East Coast rap, but not cause i hate on them, or cause i take sides, or shit like that. It's that i only have 1 life and that a day only lasts 24 hours (not to mention i do work half of my day and more), so i have to listen to West Coast albums only, at least i'll try to listen to all the rappers i like. I have already 200-300 albums in my HD i havent heard yet, i dont need to download more albums from the East, that's it. C-BO, Yukmouth, Messy Marv, Gonzoe, The Regime, Guce, Bullys Wit Fullys, West Coast Mafia Gang, Dru Down, Thug Lordz, etc.. they are MY FAV RAPPERS. So it's not that i'm taking sides, it's more than i'm loving them, and supporting them like i did from day one. About G-Unit, i've downloaded their solo albums, and i didnt like them at all. I mean i prefeer the Bay style, or L.A. style.. it's like that.

that's coo, I prefer them too actually and I see your point about not having the time to check out everything from everybody (which goes for me aswell, only I get some shit from everywhere instead of concentrating on one area cause I like all kinds of shit).
You have to admit though the way you put it in that post made the impression that you feel like you have to chose a side ("I'll never support G-Unit over those West Coast OG's") and you said "And they are East Coast anyway, so who cares? " which sure sounds like it was obvious to you that the west shits all over the east (neutrally speaking) which is of course not true since there's great shit from both coasts and none is factually better than the other.

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2005, 10:21:25 AM »
tech n9ne is not on there because he is on tour, he'll be on next mixtape and on the album

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2005, 11:08:51 AM »
tech n9ne is not on there because he is on tour, he'll be on next mixtape and on the album

8)
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

y.g.b._youngbugzy

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2005, 11:15:42 AM »
can someone post a direct link to you send it..it dont work for me :'(
thanx.

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2005, 12:14:12 PM »
can someone post a direct link to you send it..it dont work for me :'(
thanx.

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2005, 12:51:09 PM »
sux no tech

MOB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2005, 01:03:51 PM »
u mean tech sucks?  :D
and lol at lino the wino,he's a funny dude

broken_sword

« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2005, 02:13:45 PM »
the raps are ok, but i don't like the production that much (apart from the well known beats like encore or new york).

Jome

« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2005, 06:26:10 PM »
It's not about taking sides, man.
And they are East Coast anyway, so who cares?

Oh man, talk about contradiction of the century.  :D

Shame there's no Tecca on here.  :(