Author Topic: Football player arrested for racism after game !!  (Read 390 times)

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
Re: Football player arrested for racism after game !!
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2005, 07:44:35 PM »
he gots to go to court for saying nigger?

damn brazil sucks

but thats cus in spanish class i learned brazil has alot of nazi's lving there
OK, first off Brazil doesnt have lots of Neo Nazi´s living their, I dont know where your Spanish teacher found that information and second, Brazilians dont speak Spanish and have nothing to do with Spain so they are not considered Hispanics, so im questioning why you are learning this in a Spanish class...lol

But anyways its a double standard. If you make fun of a white person here nothing is going to happen to you but if call a black guy a Monkey, which is what the soccer player did your fucked. Your ass is going to jail then at jail your gunna get rapped.

we were learining about the culture in south america
Spanish class is not just about learning spanish its about cultures in Latin coutnries
Actually after the second world war many of the nazis fled to south America because there is little to no law over there. If you live in Brazil and you dont know this, you a fool

Yeah after World War II 1,200 and 1,500 Nazis entered Brazil between 1940 and 1960. WOW! thats alot of Nazis...And even if it was a higher number we are in the year 2005 about 60 years after WWII.

alot more than 1500 nazis came to brazil. And they didnt just die they had families that means more nazis

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Football player arrested for racism after game !!
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2005, 12:17:38 AM »
^^ 3. I dunno which generation of artificial grass you are using, but the latest generation feels, acts and look like natural grass, except that there's no holes or bumps in the artificial turf.. the 1st generation they used 15 years ago was dangerous to health, but the new generation of grass is great, I play on it every week, and I gotta say I'm impressed; you get better control, the game goes faster, and it doesn't get slippery when it's raining.

Oh I know. The Metrodome just got the newest stuff last year and I got a chance to play on it. It's pretty nice. I hate to slide on turf though. And nothing like being outside on a nice day.