Author Topic: magic flight launch box  (Read 102 times)

Matty

magic flight launch box
« on: November 24, 2011, 10:13:34 PM »
anyone got one? is it good? or any other of these products :o

BabyBird

Re: magic flight launch box
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2011, 12:08:25 PM »
ya product ain't shit

Slee-Z

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2011, 03:51:25 PM »
I've heard it's pretty good for the price. Very portable too. Haven't tried it myself though.

Got a couple of vaporizers, Extreme Q and some lighter powered ones. Tried a bunch of others too.

What do you wanna know? What is best depends on what kind of use you are getting it for. There is a whole forum dedicated to the subject at http://www.fuckcombustion.com

Matty

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2011, 03:59:51 PM »
I've heard it's pretty good for the price. Very portable too. Haven't tried it myself though.

Got a couple of vaporizers, Extreme Q and some lighter powered ones. Tried a bunch of others too.

What do you wanna know? What is best depends on what kind of use you are getting it for. There is a whole forum dedicated to the subject at http://www.fuckcombustion.com

yeah i was reading that board pretty heavily last night. just wanted to see if anyone has personal experience as it's an american product. judging from what i've read i think i'm gonna get it, just seems like a very high quality, simple, versatile vape. fully portable, fast and discrete 8)

i think the battery thing isn't too much of a hassle, i'll carry 4-6 with me if i going on travels etc. anything involving glassware just looks dodgy and ones that run on lighters/lighter fluid are more of a hassle. the launch box is also unaffected by wind and we get a lot of that here. you can buy a wooden drawing stem too, which is the most discrete aside from raw out the box, just looks like a mini flute or something 8)

Slee-Z

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2011, 04:14:35 PM »
Yea can't use the lighter ones in public unless you wanna look like a crackhead lol. MFLB much better for that. Small too just, you can just hold it in your palm like your yawning or whatever when you use i. :D Kinda eats up the batteries tho wasn't it like 1 battery a for a bowl? But yeah got no personal experience so I'll move on.  8)

Matty

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2011, 04:31:15 PM »
Yea can't use the lighter ones in public unless you wanna look like a crackhead lol. MFLB much better for that. Small too just, you can just hold it in your palm like your yawning or whatever when you use i. :D Kinda eats up the batteries tho wasn't it like 1 battery a for a bowl? But yeah got no personal experience so I'll move on.  8)

yeah, uses a lot of battery. but carrying a few batteries is nothing, can get some high capacity rechargeables for it.