Author Topic: Snoop Dogg & Game In Amsterdam Review: Game "Jay-Z & Rocafella Can SUCK MY DICK!  (Read 904 times)

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
This shit's ridiculous. I hope this shit doesn't blow up. Just like turker0 said, I'd rather hear them doin collabos than dissin each other. I'm too old for that shit, and Jay-Z is definitely too old to be beefin with a newcomer.

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
well it looks like game's pretty much done with this situation, and i doubt we'll hear anything from jigga again about it

btw here's a video clip of game saying that stuff at his show, its hella bad quality but i just found it somewhere else..lol

http://d329264.u25.hosting.nl/tracks/gamejay2.avi
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
i thought he was not going to diss jayz cause he is a legend?

thats what he said on his album

Well, if you listen closely, Game never calls Jay a legend (directly).  Game says "he has a lot of respect for Jay", then he says "I don't take shot at legends, that's something I don't do."  Although it is very clear and you can assume/infer from the song that Game was refering to Jay as a legend, he can turn around and say he has/had a lot of respect for Jay, but never really called him a legend.

8)

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
whenever aftermath releases a new artist he always has beef with sumbody jus to make it seem intresting

mauzip

I GOT THE AUDIO OF THIS BUT DONT KNOW HOW TO POSTTT

send it to mauzip@thugpoetry.com :)

if possible try to send it as a .wav file