Author Topic: 50 Cent Interview Up At DUBCNN Now!!!!  (Read 1288 times)

Spicemuthafuc*in1

Re: 50 Cent Interview Up At DUBCNN Now!!!!
« Reply #60 on: February 06, 2005, 07:37:51 PM »
fuck 50 cent that cocky muthafucka is laughing down on the bay by saying shit like uhh i havnt heard the diss songs they arent played on the radio, when he knows the bay is complaing about lack of attention.

FUCK 50 CENT THAT MOTHERFUCKER HAS TO MANY PROBLEMS ON THE WESTCOAST,
MESSY, YUKMOUTH, C-BO

AND TRUST ME KURUPT HEARD HOW 50 SAID HES MAKING MONEY OFF THE WEST AND I AM SURE IT WILL BE ADRESSED.

50 BETTER SLOW DOWN HE CAN KEEP LAUGHING ABOUT HIS FAME AND THINKING HES UNTOUCHABLE BUT KURUPT WILL END HIS LIFE LIKE THAT. 50 BETTER BE QUIET BECAUSE IF GOTTI DONT KILL HIM HIMSELF ONE OF SUGE'S BOYS WILL DO IT FOR THEM.

I HOPE 50 KNOWS THAT GUYS LIKE BO,YUK,AND GOTTI REALLY DO WHAT THEY RAP ABOUT,AND THE MORE DISRESPECT 50 SHOWS THE BAY THE MORE VIOLENCE THERES GONNA BE AND THATS SAD BUT IT WILL BE 50'S FAULT CAUSE EVIDENTLY HES NOT AWARE WHO HES FUCKING WITH.

I AM SICK OF THAT FUCKING PRICK FUCK 50 CENT!!!!!

chronic01

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • StR8 Westcoast
« Reply #61 on: February 06, 2005, 08:17:02 PM »
haha kurupt wont do shit about it except maybe adress him on wax
why would he dudes got a family and shit why would he kill someone like that just cuz of something they said
u guys get too caught up in this gangsta shit like as of all these cats actually go out and do this shit
they may chill in the hood but as soon as shit goes down u know theyll be duckin outta sight
i think 50s arragont but hes like that on purpose to piss people off

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #62 on: February 06, 2005, 08:31:11 PM »
im sorry man i know i sounded immature with all that killing shit but 50 just irritates me so much. he showed no respect to kurupt and it pissed me the fuck off

The Watcher

« Reply #63 on: February 06, 2005, 08:33:45 PM »
^ you're actin like 50 dissed your mother or somethin
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #64 on: February 06, 2005, 10:05:28 PM »
alright i know but bo,yuk,and gotti are 3 of my 5 favorite rappers ever and the way he shrugged them off so arrogantly just got me upset

chronic01

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • StR8 Westcoast
« Reply #65 on: February 06, 2005, 10:46:50 PM »
why wouldnt he though
acknowlding them would just make them stronger as an adversary
if i diont like a dude for some reason and someone asks if i know he saying shit about me i just say i dont even know the dude and it mkaes him seem like hes beefing for nuttin and makes me look bigger
its just human nature and its a smart move.

lbc213

« Reply #66 on: February 07, 2005, 04:09:59 AM »
^ you're actin like 50 dissed your mother or somethin

LOL, anyway props for the interview

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: February 07, 2005, 09:17:43 AM »
FUCK 50 CENT THAT MOTHERFUCKER HAS TO MANY PROBLEMS ON THE WESTCOAST,MESSY, YUKMOUTH, C-BO

Whats with all the 50 hate? He doesnt have a problem with them, they have a problem with him.
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #68 on: February 07, 2005, 11:13:00 AM »
That would be cool though, if you could help bring some talented up-and-comers to the attention of 50 and G-Unit. Maybe you could aid in the next signing to G-Unit West...

Yeah, that would be cool 8) Anyway, nice interview Nima!

stinga4lyfe

• 'G'
« Reply #69 on: February 07, 2005, 12:02:34 PM »
haha kurupt wont do shit about it except maybe adress him on wax
why would he dudes got a family and shit why would he kill someone like that just cuz of something they said
u guys get too caught up in this gangsta shit like as of all these cats actually go out and do this shit
they may chill in the hood but as soon as shit goes down u know theyll be duckin outta sight
i think 50s arragont but hes like that on purpose to piss people off
Kurupt bitch ass aint going to do shit!  Now that Suge gone, who in the hell is he going to hide behind now?  50 will beat the living shit out of Kurupt..

stinga4lyfe

• 'G'
« Reply #70 on: February 07, 2005, 12:03:59 PM »
alright i know but bo,yuk,and gotti are 3 of my 5 favorite rappers ever and the way he shrugged them off so arrogantly just got me upset
Fool..who cares..Fucc bo, yuk and gotti!!!

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #71 on: February 07, 2005, 01:10:44 PM »
FUCK YOU STING who the fuck do you like 50,em,nelly,lil jon come on man who the fuck do you like. all i said was kurupt,c-bo,and yukmouth are my favorite rappers and then you bash me for it

Suck my dick faggot

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
« Reply #72 on: February 07, 2005, 01:14:54 PM »
Nima i'm sure u did ur work but 50...damn i guess he got gum in his mouth or is it beacause he thinks he's the greatest?
or he's desgusted to make a real interview?

"dubcnn.com: Have you heard of Sly Boogy or 40 Glocc?

40 Glocc... I'm not sure." +

"dubcnn.com: So are you open to work with up and coming artists?

Man, I'm open to work with anybody who's hungry, and they talented." better said "i'm open to work with anybody who's hungry cause i'm starvin for money" +

dubcnn.com: But do you listen to any Bay Area HipHop yourself?

Yeah I try to...  like he didn't heard of e-40, nickatina technine or anyelse...he's too concerned to make a $ empire

and in the end he's like
"dubcnn.com: Aight man, I appreciate you takin' the time, do you have any last words?

I'm straight man!" <im str8>...what the fuck is that 50? that's all u gotta say...no respect for a reporter and for the pple will read ur interview? Biiiaaaiiichhh( hope he's gonna hear that)
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

stinga4lyfe

• 'G'
« Reply #73 on: February 07, 2005, 03:05:15 PM »
FUCK YOU STING who the fuck do you like 50,em,nelly,lil jon come on man who the fuck do you like. all i said was kurupt,c-bo,and yukmouth are my favorite rappers and then you bash me for it

Suck my dick faggot
Fucc u!!  U acting like a little bitch cuz 50 aint trying to hear what them bitch ass fools trying to say!  If I was him, I ignore them dumb mothafucka's as well..  U acting like you fucc'n them niggaz..  Get off they dicc.  Tell them broke niggaz to go and get they paper and stop swing'n off the nut sacks of 50, Game and Dre..

kenny23

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #74 on: February 07, 2005, 04:07:22 PM »
AND 50 ISN'T SWINGIN OFF JA RULES NUT SACK!!!!! Everybody seems to forget this dumb ass beef!!! Everybody sayin' 50 is so fuckin smart for not beefin with the bay, hello he's beefin with people like Ja, Fat Joe, Jadakiss why, for fuckin fame and money. Ja was part of the reason 50 got part of his fame. Ja has even said there was no beef it was done for publicity. If 50 didn't have Dre's beats and a beef with Ja he'd still be the broke ass has been he was when he made the Power of a Dollar. And he's smart for not beefin'??? THAT'S WHAT FUCKING MADE HIM