Author Topic: 'Suge' Knight Arrested After Traffic Stop  (Read 861 times)

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
Re: 'Suge' Knight Arrested After Traffic Stop
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2005, 10:31:07 PM »
haha thats real good to hear.
i hope this muthafucka gets shot already

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2005, 12:15:25 AM »
good newz. fuck suge. and lol at suge bein a real gangsta and snoop not.

Don Seer

« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2005, 02:08:34 AM »

btw.... how come ya'll didn't comment on the chick? suge rolling with a 18 year old ho? lol

shifter

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2005, 02:11:32 AM »
must be her manager- just heping her get started..good man Suge

acbaylove

« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2005, 02:16:54 AM »

What's lol? C'mon.. dont be paranoic y'all! You didnt even understand what i wrote!! But hell yeah!! -2 karma... GANGSTA!

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2005, 02:25:08 AM »
here on the news they said
Rapper Suge Knight Arrested

i was like LMFAO!

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2005, 04:05:17 AM »

Your a fool i hope nobody in your family goes to jail.............even if i don't like someone i won't wish shit on them like going to jail. Snoop Dogg claims to be a Crip but if he hears that Suge Knight is gonna be in tha same area he hires atleat 2o police men, what'z tha use hiring police when you can walk wit yoru Crip entourage..?
  Suge has bee fucking up his artist on tha money level and on tha music level but tha same can be said for Snoop too, can someone say Eastsidaz...?
  Did he pay them tha 1 Million he owes them.....? and what about all those artrist he signed to his label that has yet to release an album....?
Nobody talks about that but when Suge does something he always get shitted on stop being bias. Another thing that pisses me off is people who stop supporting Snoop bcoz he left Death Row, that'z some real bullshit i ain't gonna stop buying his material

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2005, 04:23:04 AM »

What's lol? C'mon.. dont be paranoic y'all! You didnt even understand what i wrote!! But hell yeah!! -2 karma... GANGSTA!

tonio, one is a music executive and manager and the other is a worldwide rapstar. both re multimillionaires. gangsta? thats only their fuckin image nowadays!!!! lol

btw the problem with suge is thats he in jail only cuz of stupidity. hahaha

acbaylove

« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2005, 04:55:46 AM »

tonio, one is a music executive and manager and the other is a worldwide rapstar. both re multimillionaires. gangsta? thats only their fuckin image nowadays!!!! lol

That's it! A judge watch the image they have now. That's why one goes to jail and the other dont.

Don Seer

« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2005, 05:01:11 AM »

That's it! A judge watch the image they have now. That's why one goes to jail and the other dont.

you are SO full of shit..

how about the fact the one is on PAROLE and the other not?

the other difference is a matter of evidence... suge got stopped in a small vehicle with 1 other person.. a 18 year old ho with fake ID..

it was either suges or the ho's...

snoops tour bus got stopped.. how many people other than snoop were on there?  how do you prove it was snoops?

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2005, 05:04:02 AM »

you are SO full of shit..

how about the fact the one is on PAROLE and the other not?

the other difference is a matter of evidence... suge got stopped in a small vehicle with 1 other person.. a 18 year old ho with fake ID..

it was either suges or the ho's...

snoops tour bus got stopped.. how many people other than snoop were on there?  how do you prove it was snoops?

^^ :idea:

thanks seer.

xover

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2005, 05:14:36 AM »

btw.... how come ya'll didn't comment on the chick? suge rolling with a 18 year old ho? lol
i know what your sayin but no1 know nothin about the girl or who she is.so why have ago???

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2005, 05:19:55 AM »

i know what your sayin but no1 know nothin about the girl or who she is.so why have ago???

:o gota be a hoe!!! 

big suge hittin' it  ;D

:banana_dss:

acbaylove

« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2005, 05:59:24 AM »
Shit..

lmao the police is doin everything they can to fuck with Suge but they shouldn´t fuck him over coz he had some weed on him i mean c´mon. Snoop gets caught with several hounces of weed and guns and shit and nothin happens even tho he is on probation but when it comes to Suge they´ll lock him him up for anything.

There's a little difference, and it's that Suge is a real gangster, with real connections with Bloods, and shit, while Snoop is a rapper/actor/artist.. who acts like he's a Crip. I mean Snoop doesnt gangbang, he doesnt do those things..... he just smokes some week and has friends who are Crips, probably. But he aint a real Crip. So when they have the chance to arrest Snoop, they dont even care, i mean he's not a problem for the society. But Suge is. And when they have a chance to arrest him...... usually they do it.

This is my reply. The fact one is on parole and the other is on probation doesnt matter. I'm saying police hates on Suge with a reason, and they dont hate on Snoop for the opposite reason. So if Suge makes even a dumb mistake, they'll do everything they can (from the police to the judges) to send him to jail, since he's considered (CONSIDERED, DAMN!) a menace to society. That's how it works. About Snoop, they closes their eyes sometimes, and they prefeer not to really fuck with him since he's a businessman, and he got fans, and he's respected in the music business, and he's not a gangster, etc.. I mean the big fish is not Snoop. The big fish is Suge. So they rather send Suge to jail than Snoop. Then it's obvious that one is on parole, and the other is on probation. Have you ever asked yourself why?

Second, to reply to Lil Jay, i'm not dissing Snoop (lol dickryders!)

Well basically, like i said, Snoop is not a gangsta. So it's not a strange/wrong thing.. if he did it, he did it cause he's a normal guy, with a family, and with some business to handle.

That's what i wrote! It's not a diss. And i didnt even named him first, like you can see.

Third, this is what i wrote about the system, in general.

Homie first of all we are talking about JUDGES, not police. Cause it's a judge who can send you to jail or not. Not just the police. And judges usually look at your history when they have to send you to jail for breaking parole/probation or not. I mean if you are a real gangster, you're considered dangerous for the society. So 99% they send you to jail. If you aint, and you are a business man (exp. a successful one like Snoop), usually they let you back home. You know what i mean?

The fact one is on probation and the other on parole isnt the only reason, fool. Why you think one is on parole and the other is on probation? Plus Snoop could go to jail today, if a judge thinks he's a real menace to society. He got a lot of trials where he wasnt considered dangerous for the society. That's what i'm saying. Suge got none. Cause he's considered a menace and he always goes to jail.

Stop with this "you're full of shit" or "stop hating on Snoop" shit. I didnt write "strange" things. Just read some books, expecially about laws and philosophy of law.

Then, if you think you know more than books and me and everybody... being from UK (like i am from Italy)... then more power to you. You're a real OG.

Don Seer

« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2005, 06:25:46 AM »
Just read some books, expecially about laws and philosophy of law.

Then, if you think you know more than books and me and everybody... being from UK (like i am from Italy)... then more power to you. You're a real OG.

did you pass The Bar yet?

you cant dispute the facts i point out, so u try to slime your way around them. who gives a fuck if you're learning law.. it dosent mean you're right. it means you're arrogant.

please go back and read what i said again _especially_ on the issue of EVIDENCE.