Author Topic: Did the Game Diss Xzibit  (Read 490 times)

Kal EL

Re: Did the Game Diss Xzibit
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2005, 11:17:20 AM »
X is more lyrically sound than Game, period. X may not have sold or be selling as much as Game. But then again that doesn't prove anything except that if you get shot, have 50 on ALL of your singles, and have the HYPE machine then you sell.

X struck out on his own to be his own man and should be respected for that. Cause let's face it, if you BS then Dre will work on Ur CD and get it out QUICK. If you really have skills then he'll do you like the Living Legend Rakim.

Think about it.

ABN

« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2005, 11:22:50 AM »
X struck out on his own to be his own man and should be respected for that. Cause let's face it, if you BS then Dre will work on Ur CD and get it out QUICK. If you really have skills then he'll do you like the Living Legend Rakim.
you should realize that what you just said donīt go hand i hand. hmmm and you said Dre wonīt put your album out if your not BS hmm he made sure Columbia put out Xzibitīs album that he produced. so with that said you just admitted to Xzibit bein BS coz Dre sure as hell got his cd out quick.

Lil Pesci 3G

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2005, 01:34:05 PM »
Why are you guys so in love with X? Didn't he use to rap about how he was gonna stay underground like the roots of a tree? Now he is on every MTV channel and dropping outta airplanes with deodorant, even his own Liquid Crew calls him a sell-out. His 1st two albums were dope, then it was sell-out time...stay undergound my ass.

ABN

« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2005, 07:40:04 AM »
Why are you guys so in love with X? Didn't he use to rap about how he was gonna stay underground like the roots of a tree? Now he is on every MTV channel and dropping outta airplanes with deodorant, even his own Liquid Crew calls him a sell-out. His 1st two albums were dope, then it was sell-out time...stay undergound my ass.
well i agree that Xzibit sold the fuck out and prior to that made a living outta dissin artist in general who sold out. but he got a family to feed and shit and we can all say fuck this nigga for sellin out blah blah but if i was in his position iīd prolly do the same thing and so would everybody else.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2005, 08:22:24 AM »
i was bumpin xzibit this morning

Kal EL

« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2005, 09:16:09 AM »
X sold out what? because he made two successful albums and received/receiving noteritety? What about DMX he has made movies and for that matter every other rapper that has ever made commercials? X sold out no one. he just grew up and realized that it sweet out here and that if u are a father then U gotta make it happen. Until or unless I see X doing some ol' blackface or step and fetch it he ain't sold out!!!

ABN

« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2005, 09:22:10 AM »
X sold out what? because he made two successful albums and received/receiving noteritety? What about DMX he has made movies and for that matter every other rapper that has ever made commercials? X sold out no one. he just grew up and realized that it sweet out here and that if u are a father then U gotta make it happen. Until or unless I see X doing some ol' blackface or step and fetch it he ain't sold out!!!
but Xzibit dropped Papparazzi and he has become everything he dissed on that song and thatīs why a lot of peeps feels like he sold out. and X just kept on talkin bout "these fake niggaz sellin out" and then he went and did the same thing. but i aint mad tho coz like i said in my earlier post i understand that he got a family to feed and placed in his situation all of us would probably do the same thing.

Kal EL

« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2005, 09:28:31 AM »
U made a good point though. Every artist that used to be underground has to make that deceision.

'EclipZe

« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2005, 10:13:52 AM »
damn right X is a westcoast legend... only I don't like his new shit, he's 2 commercial now... but his oldskool shit damn love it

Lil Pesci 3G

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2005, 01:40:25 PM »
C'mon now. X sold out plain and simple. Thats fine, I don't have a problem with that except he used to diss sellouts and he was known as being underground. And saying he needs to feed his family is like Latrell Sprewell saying he can't feed his kids on $7 million a year, b.s. Im sure X was makin plenty of cash after his first two albums, he had street cred. and all that, now he is what he is, a MTV disc jockey thats better known for pimpin rides that make quality music. Just listen to his first two albums and then listen to his new shit, if you like it thats fine, but I perfer old shit and will never buy another X album.