Author Topic: Rappers From Crips & Bloods, WTF ? ? ?  (Read 1448 times)

ABN

Re: Rappers From Crips & Bloods, WTF ? ? ?
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2005, 03:33:15 AM »
KAM - Crips
-I've actually heard some people say he was from Bounty Hunters, but I have no idea.
don´t think he´s a Hunter coz in that pic with B-Real holdin up Cube´s WSC chain you can see Kam throwin up a C in the background and Glasses said that Kam or Solo(don´t remember which 1) was from his hood.

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2005, 03:52:02 AM »
Also.....

Billboard (4-Bent) - Compton Westside Piru
Game - Cedar Block Piru
G. Malone - 117th St. Eastside Watts Crip
Crooked I - Somethin crip in Long Beach...I donno if he's from Rollin 20s or Insanes
Soopafly - I might be wrong but I THINK he's from either 19th, 20s, 21st or Insanes (Long Beach Crips)
Lil Eazy - Kelly Park Compton Crip, just like his dad
Mr. Short Khop - I know he's from Hawthorne, but I've heard people say he was from somethin Inglewood blood, I donno if it was Familys or somethin else. I'm not really sure though.
Ray-J - Well...actually, I donno for sure, but I have heard many people say he is from Centerview Piru in Carson...most people say he's from here, and he has got jumped MANY times because he claims it. I got first hand word from people at Gardena high who said one of his lil homies from there was gettin messed with there, so he came up there tryin to handle it, and he ended up gettin fucked up. I've also heard he got jumped at Carson mall, Lakewood mall, and skate depot. So maybe he is from there, who knows who cares.
The Twinz - Correct me if I'm wrong, but I THINK they are from somethin Long beach crip just like Soopafly.
Gonzoe (Kaution) - I guess he's from 60's...isn't that where they've been sayin he's from? I never knew before the whole Game shit.

For those who don't bang, but people usually think do...
Black Friday - Dad is from _____ Blood, and he grew up in Cedar Block and the Nickersons, but he doesn't bang
Life - Grew up in Compton but isn't from a set
Ras Kass - He grew up in LA/Watts and in Carson (190's) but never banged, to my knowledge at least
2Pac - Was never from a set, but he was wearin the hell outta red when he got around Suge. He might as well have been...we all know MOB didn't only stand for "Money over bitches" that was somethin like a cover up if you ask me.
Dr. Dre - Most people know he didn't bang, but just because he's from Compton and used to say so much shit about "Gangsta" that people think he did
Guerilla Black - He is NOT from Palmer Blocc, don't let anybody tell you he is because he definitely is not.
Hittman - Well actually, I really donno for sure, but I don't think he banged. I think he grew up around bloods though.
Roscoe - I am pretty sure he never banged, but he's probably down with 60s through his brother.
Shade Sheist - Well I haven't heard too many people say he bangs, but he did have a picture with a red bandana on his head, and that's somethin LA rappers do NOT do for style, so peope have questioned it. But from what I know, he never banged.
Sly Boogy - Well I don't think he banged anything. But because of the rappers he's rapped with and bein he's from LA, I'm sure people have speculated.
Suga Free - Suga Free may have grown up in a crip hood (probably tray five seven) in Pomona but I know he doesn't bang and never claimed anything. He was always on pimpin n shit from what I know.
Xzibit - ???? I have heard much speculation, and I really don't know what to believe. My cousin who usually has valid information swears that he got put on Playboy Crips, sometime within the last few years, but I really don't believe it. I know he was talkin on some anti-gang type shit on his first album, but he was talkin about "Get yo walk on" and was actin like he was crippin in there. But then I have seen him on MTV in all black sayin he's neutral because he doesn't deal with gangbangin, so I don't think he's from anywhere.

Other entertainers who bang (or not)
Bubba Loc - He's a comedian, but he's from 60s. He was on Comic View before.
DL Hughley (LOL) - I really donno how true it is, but I've heard somebody say he was from Bounty Hunters. I know he went to Gardena High but I don't think he finished.
Barry White (LOL) - I've heard somebody say he was from somethin back when it was just a local street gang, before it got outta hand. I guess it's true, but I donno any details to it.
Stacey Augmon - I really donno if he was actually from Pasadena Denver Lanes or not, but I know he definitely rolls with them, and has an all red truck and is always wearin P hats and Jackets, so he might be.
Paul Pierce - I know he's not from Inglewood Family's, but many people think he is because he went to Inglewood High.
Baron Davis - People think he's a Blood and from Compton because he's cool with Game, but that's definitely not the case. I donno where he grew up in LA, I just heard him say South Central, but I remember him when he was at Crossroads High School in Santa Monica...that shit costs 12,000 a year.
Andre Miller - He went to Verbum Dei in Watts, and my mom was his teacher and is still close with his mom. I know his mom still lives in Compton and that's where he's from. To my knowledge, he never gangbanged, but my homeboy said he did a tite play one time with the Nuggets and he threw up somethin, but he wasn't sure if it was a gang sign or not.
Bone - I think he's from BPS/Jungle stone blood
TQ - I don't think he ever banged, I just know he went to Serra High in Gardena (right by my house)

It's probably more I missed and forgot, and I might have messed up on some. That's all comin strait from my head right now though.

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2005, 03:53:26 AM »
KAM - Crips
-I've actually heard some people say he was from Bounty Hunters, but I have no idea.
don´t think he´s a Hunter coz in that pic with B-Real holdin up Cube´s WSC chain you can see Kam throwin up a C in the background and Glasses said that Kam or Solo(don´t remember which 1) was from his hood.

Ohh true, I didn't know. I hadn't heard of Glasses's hood till he said that's where he was from.

ABN

« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2005, 04:02:52 AM »
Barry White (LOL) - I've heard somebody say he was from somethin back when it was just a local street gang, before it got outta hand. I guess it's true, but I donno any details to it.
Barry White is an OG blood and that was confirmed by T.Rodgers and Bone is from Athens Park
« Last Edit: February 12, 2005, 04:04:40 AM by Aint No Way »

madsamoan

« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2005, 08:56:15 AM »
b-real iz mexican right? wuz he raised in a esse neighborhood? just curius...anyone know?

B-Real is Mexican/Cuban and he was a Blood from Southgate neighborhood, near South Central. It's supposedly a predominantly
Black/Latin neighborhood. Boo-Yaa Tribe are real Bloods from the Westside Damu set in Carson.
mexicans aint no fucking crips or blood clots they are surenos and nortenos or just gangs and shit but no westsiders crips or bloods MM

Okay...I'm going by what B-Real tells people in his interviews that he was a Blood. He never said he was a Norteno. When he got shot  where his lungs collapsed he started second guessing running with a gang and started getting serious with his music.A lot of gangs are mixed with Black,Mexican,Samoan, etc. so who knows?. I'm well aware that most latin gangs in California Mexican or Salvadoran claim Nurteno or Sureno but then there are others like B-Real. The man told me this himself when i had the opportunity meeting Cypress Hill backstage in their room drinking,and smoking before one of their shows.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2005, 08:58:00 AM by madsamoan »

westkoastanostra

« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2005, 11:35:08 AM »
Okay...I'm going by what B-Real tells people in his interviews that he was a Blood. He never said he was a Norteno. When he got shot  where his lungs collapsed he started second guessing running with a gang and started getting serious with his music.A lot of gangs are mixed with Black,Mexican,Samoan, etc. so who knows?. I'm well aware that most latin gangs in California Mexican or Salvadoran claim Nurteno or Sureno but then there are others like B-Real. The man told me this himself when i had the opportunity meeting Cypress Hill backstage in their room drinking,and smoking before one of their shows.

wutta bout sen dog? he's a blood too?

music is like magic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2005, 11:40:14 AM »
b-real iz mexican right? wuz he raised in a esse neighborhood? just curius...anyone know?

B-Real is Mexican/Cuban and he was a Blood from Southgate neighborhood, near South Central. It's supposedly a predominantly
Black/Latin neighborhood. Boo-Yaa Tribe are real Bloods from the Westside Damu set in Carson.
mexicans aint no fucking crips or blood clots they are surenos and nortenos or just gangs and shit but no westsiders crips or bloods MM

shut the fuck up bitch that shit he said in the XXL mag and i will prove it(the article is from the MArch 2005 issue and it is called "Who Shot Ya" 10 mc's real -life stories) but i dont give a fuck if he cuban or not the motherfucker thinks he black at times and 99% of Mexicans dont bang no fucking blood crips shit that is black folks and i mean that with no disrespect but dman dont ever sya you asksed him some shit like that if i met him i really doubt i would ask what gang are you in fuck that get me a picture or something fuck that gang shitbut this is pointless talk if you wanna talk im done i dont wanna be a net banger so  :-*

madsamoan

« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2005, 12:11:46 PM »

shut the fuck up bitch that shit he said in the XXL mag and i will prove it(the article is from the MArch 2005 issue and it is called "Who Shot Ya" 10 mc's real -life stories) but i dont give a fuck if he cuban or not the motherfucker thinks he black at times and 99% of Mexicans dont bang no fucking blood crips shit that is black folks and i mean that with no disrespect but dman dont ever sya you asksed him some shit like that if i met him i really doubt i would ask what gang are you in fuck that get me a picture or something fuck that gang shitbut this is pointless talk if you wanna talk im done i dont wanna be a net banger so  :-*

First of all, please don't disrespect me. I never and won't disrespect you. I don't know why you're getting heated over something like this and i sure don't know why you're calling me a "Net Banger". I don't need no proof or whatever for i'm just telling you what the man said himself.So take it for what's it's worth and let's move on.

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2005, 12:33:25 PM »
Well I don't know much about B-Real or that situation, but I'll just call it how I see it. To my knowledge, which is a bit limited when dealing with mexican gangs, there are no actual sets of mexicans that are considered bloods or crips. I have heard some of my black homeboys say that 18th St.s are crips, and that they have some black 18 sts that roll with them that are crips too, but most people I've seen on the net have said that 18's are not crips, so I guess they aren't. However, there definitely are a few mexicans who are bloods and crips, but they are usually part of a black set. Some of em are just mixed with black, and some just happened to grow up around all blacks and seem to identify more with them. I donno if this is the case with B-Real, because to my knowledge, there are no black sets in South Gate, but I wouldn't really know because I'm never on that side of town. I have heard some blacks back in LA say B-Real was a blood, and they said shit like "that's why he's called "B" real" because that definitely does sound like a blood name 2 me. But that's just goin from what I know.

madsamoan

« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2005, 12:39:31 PM »
Well I don't know much about B-Real or that situation, but I'll just call it how I see it. To my knowledge, which is a bit limited when dealing with mexican gangs, there are no actual sets of mexicans that are considered bloods or crips. I have heard some of my black homeboys say that 18th St.s are crips, and that they have some black 18 sts that roll with them that are crips too, but most people I've seen on the net have said that 18's are not crips, so I guess they aren't. However, there definitely are a few mexicans who are bloods and crips, but they are usually part of a black set. Some of em are just mixed with black, and some just happened to grow up around all blacks and seem to identify more with them. I donno if this is the case with B-Real, because to my knowledge, there are no black sets in South Gate, but I wouldn't really know because I'm never on that side of town. I have heard some blacks back in LA say B-Real was a blood, and they said shit like "that's why he's called "B" real" because that definitely does sound like a blood name 2 me. But that's just goin from what I know.

Thanks R-Tistic. That's pretty much what i was trying to say but somebody got a little bit heated by telling me to "Shut the fuck up Bitch!".I'm not down with beefing on the boards. Peace!

authentic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2005, 01:13:11 PM »
First of all, please don't disrespect me. I never and won't disrespect you. I don't know why you're getting heated over something like this and i sure don't know why you're calling me a "Net Banger". I don't need no proof or whatever for i'm just telling you what the man said himself.So take it for what's it's worth and let's move on.

ya seriously chill out people, it's just a thread geez people. Samoans got a point, he's going by what he hears aint nothing wrong with that

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2005, 01:49:56 PM »
heh.thats some nice info...
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Okka

« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2005, 12:11:18 PM »
KAM - Crips

Could we see the picture man ?

Okka

« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2005, 12:15:08 PM »
And also could somebody say who really of 'em has been in a gang or not...

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2005, 05:49:09 PM »
And also could somebody say who really of 'em has been in a gang or not...

What u mean? If you are askin if all of those people were really in the gang, for the most part, just about all of them were. Now if you're askin how active they were, then I can't say for all of them. I know some dudes did a lot more dirt than others. If you ask me, the only ones who were REALLY active to where it could cost them their lives (which in most cases it did) are the ones who rap on those damu ridaz, bloods and crips, nationwide rip ridaz type of CDs, where ALL they do in the CD is bang and diss other hoods. Most of the rappers that are famous were from sets, but didn't do too much as far as havin major beefs with anybody else to where their life was in serious danger all the time.