Author Topic: Nas on "All Eyez On Me"?  (Read 448 times)

BacktoWacko

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • HoodSTock!!!!!!!!
Re: Nas on "All Eyez On Me"?
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2005, 06:57:53 AM »
How did Pac take it from Nas when Pac released his album in February and Nas released his in July? And in the XXL they weren't talking about this beat they were talking about the concept of "Me And My Girlfriend" where Pac took the concept from "I Gave You Power".

And Pac didn't have beef with Nas until It Was Written was released due to the lyrics on "The Message" where Nas talks about being shot 5 times and he has lines like "Fake thug, no love" but in actuality he was talking about Biggie.

yeah, that shit was crazy. I remember back then, Rak was dissing Biggie for biting Nas's cover, and Nas was on there, and Nas was beefing with Biggie, and 'Pac was beefing with Biggie, damn, Biggie had mad beef. And the only beef he didn't want to address was 'Pac. 'PAc took some Biggie diss as a diss to him, and it was crazy back then. It took me along time after that to listen to Nas. It wasn't until I Am.. that I was like, ok, all this beefing shit is done, I need to get over it. I would have never heard Illmatic if I never got over all this shit.
mm it looks like pac had too many "coke" sniffing in his days... his damn paranoid.....

---Hiphop Harted taking it back to where it Started---
2004s Number 1...

Elevz

« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2005, 08:55:25 AM »
How did Pac take it from Nas when Pac released his album in February and Nas released his in July? And in the XXL they weren't talking about this beat they were talking about the concept of "Me And My Girlfriend" where Pac took the concept from "I Gave You Power".

You never heard of a thing called 'recording process' before? It's not like an album suddenly excists and is ready to get released...

From the intro of "Nas is coming" off "It was written"

[Nas] Motherfuckin Dre!
[Dre] AHHHHHHH!
[Nas] Whassup my nigga?
[Dre] Sup NAS?
[Nas] Chillin God
[Dre] Niggaz is up in here hittin some of this CHRONIC nigga
[Nas] Yeah and this chocolate over here
They mixed this shit up
[Dre] Nigga hit some of this shit nigga
[Nas] Yeah, lemme get that
I'm tired of these niggaz, niggaz stealin beats
And niggaz is stealin, your whole techniques and shit
Niggaz wanna take everything from a nigga man
[Dre] Yeah yeah yo Nas it's like this man
Niggaz can't do it like I do it, d'yaknahmsayin?
Just like niggaz can't do what you do

Seems like Nas AND Dr. Dre are both saying Pac "stole" it from Nas. Pac being released way earlier means jack - Nas probably had the song recorded way before he released his album.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2005, 05:44:03 PM »
^ thats not necessarily towarsds pac..