Author Topic: another crazy testicle incident!! stay away from the ex!  (Read 193 times)

Don Seer

another crazy testicle incident!! stay away from the ex!
« on: February 10, 2005, 03:25:59 AM »
'I WAS COMPLETELY NAKED, IN EXCRUCIATING PAIN'

A jilted woman who ripped off her ex-lover's testicle with her bare hands will be sentenced today.

Amanda Monti, 24, flew into a rage after 37-year-old Geoffrey Jones rejected her advances at the end of a drunken party and she yanked off his left testicle.

Monti, of Birkenhead, Merseyside, pleaded guilty to wounding at Liverpool Crown Court last month.

The court heard that Mr Jones had ended his long-term relationship with Monti towards the end of May last year.

The pair remained on good terms and on May 30, they went to a party and then for drinks with friends at Mr Jones's house.

As the night was winding down, Monti told Mr Jones she wanted to discuss their relationship and offered him sex.

When he refused a struggle ensued. Monti was knocked to the floor, from where she pulled down Mr Jones's shorts.

In a statement, he said: "Suddenly she grabbed my genitals and pulled hard. I found I was completely naked and in excruciating pain."

Referring to his friend Danny McDonagh, who was sleeping at the house after the party, Mr Jones said: "I believe Danny walked out shortly afterwards.

"He came into the kitchen and said to me, 'That's yours', and I saw that he was holding one of my testicles."

Monti initially tried to hide the testicle by putting it in her mouth, but released it.

source : http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30100-13298513,00.html

Wild_Elmo

Re: another crazy testicle incident!! stay away from the ex!
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2005, 06:14:00 AM »
Monti initially tried to hide the testicle by putting it in her mouth, but released it.
what a great place to hide it.. lol

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2005, 09:22:58 AM »
damn some woman r just ruthless

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2005, 06:54:21 PM »
Wow......
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2005, 12:13:28 AM »
am i the only one who kinda got turned on by that? purrrrr

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2005, 09:08:45 AM »
^ yes.. u fuckin freak.. this reminds me, my friend was telling me he was watchin like hbpo, and they were talkin about this weird ass dude, he goes to the strip club, or someplace like that, and pays this woman 300$ to put on heels, and walk on his dick and balls, and like jump and shit

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2005, 11:19:56 AM »
when girls joke about hurting my balls...i cry  :-\
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2005, 04:06:52 PM »

lol