Author Topic: What motivates you?  (Read 257 times)

DreSnoop00

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: What motivates you?
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2005, 02:22:37 PM »
What motivates me is to get somewhere in life, not just have a high school diploma, to me that doesn't mean anything at all, because IMO its ridicously easy to graduate from high school
I'm a freshman in college right now, majoring in aerospace engineering, i'm trying to get somewhere in that field, that and money is good for engineering lol
but I can't just be lying around not doing anything, I mean right now I don't like my school, its getting pretty hard, but I know I have to go to school and do my best

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2005, 04:25:47 PM »
Im a very unmotivated person in general. I never work hard for anything. I try to achieve the best with the least effort, 24/7 in life. Sometimes I succeed, sometimes I don't because I'm too late because I'm too laid back. The biggest tragedy recently was that I still don't have a new comp so I can't play WoW with my friends who are now like lvl 20 so I can't play with them later either, because I was too chilled when it came to looking for a proper PC.

That explains it...

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2005, 04:31:30 PM »
7 u fuckin dork, your biggest tragedy has to do with a computer game... i think the hair is your biggest tragedy, but thats just me..

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2005, 04:38:38 PM »
7 u fuckin dork, your biggest tragedy has to do with a computer game... i think the hair is your biggest tragedy, but thats just me..

LMAO

ecrazy

« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2005, 08:15:11 PM »
My Friends And Family Motivate Me In Ways, I see too many of my friends not doing anything with their lives and struggling to live day by day, and that makes me want to do something in life and succeed very well in it. Im currently going to school, majoring in Administration of Justice, and Maintaining a 3.0 GPA (Thats coming from almost failing high school and graduation with just barly a 2.0).... My girl in a way motivates me as well, i dunno why, but im in a hurry to grow up faster when im with her or something, like i want to see what happens between us. Oh Yea, Money motivates me as well, C.R.E.A.M.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2005, 08:19:14 PM »
Helping others. I am not big into money, though I know I need to make some to survive. What motivates me in the feeling of helping others, and hopefully doing enough good on this earth so that God will let me in heaven. This earth we are on, we are on here for such a short time. But we are in either heaven or hell for an eternaty. I hope I be in a place I can enjoy.

Shark

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2005, 10:42:58 PM »
crack and pussy

bez

« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2005, 11:32:19 AM »
Money and weekends.

After going to uni and working all week I look forward to going out Friday and Saturday night with the homies and I love it when I get my pay check, no matter how much it is, money is money.

y.g.b._youngbugzy

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2005, 10:49:52 AM »
the chronic.naw im clownin..my family

music is like magic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2005, 02:16:55 PM »
my niece motivates me every fucking day that i get a chance to hold her in my arms and im in my second semster in my associate degree in Welding. i am going to start my own company of shit like lowrider chopper bikes for like kids and tables and shit.  my fucking future it sefl motivates me reading some of yall is weird with motivation like the game one and the chronic damn tha shit is sad but every one is differeent shit i guess in that case i love drinking anyday.  obie trice says it best on drugs with bizzare "weed is costly so drinking is often" and i guess that is me but i love my niece more than life itself and my brother is having a baby girl too so there is aanother reason for motivation but now im just rambling off