Author Topic: Anybody use Firefox ?? I need some help  (Read 80 times)

Controver$y King

• Muthafuckin' OG
Anybody use Firefox ?? I need some help
« on: February 17, 2005, 05:17:27 AM »
Wassup....
I'm usin firefox for a couple weeks now...and I must say that it's much better then I.E
But I got a lil problem...
I'm also using MSN Messenger....and whenever I get an e-mail...I get a lil notify box in the corner of my screen.
Now that's nothing new...but whenever I click on that box to check my mail it opens I.E as my browser....
How can I make sure that FireFox is started instead of I.E when I click that box ???

Any help would be appreciated....

Matrix Heart

Re: Anybody use Firefox ?? I need some help
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2005, 06:14:49 AM »
Wassup....
I'm usin firefox for a couple weeks now...and I must say that it's much better then I.E
I'm also using MSN Messenger....and whenever I get an e-mail...I get a lil notify box in the corner of my screen.
Now that's nothing new...but whenever I click on that box to check my mail it opens I.E as my browser....
How can I make sure that FireFox is started instead of I.E when I click that box ???

Try setting Firefox as the default browser...Tools>>>Options>>>General tab 4th options.

Have you downloaded any themes/extensions? Tools>>>  :D

Make sure you get

View in IE, Foxy Tunes, a downloader extension.

« Last Edit: February 17, 2005, 12:42:36 PM by Max Powers »

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2005, 11:44:46 AM »
Since MSN is microsoft software, it wants you to use IE, so their might not be a way to fix it.

ecrazy

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2005, 08:20:39 PM »
Wassup....

View in IE, Foxy Tunes, a downloader extension.

WHERE ARE THOSE EXTENSIONS @??

Matrix Heart

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2005, 05:40:52 AM »
WHERE ARE THOSE EXTENSIONS @??

under Tools...

When you download extensions/themes go back to EXTENSIONS or THEMES tab and you can find them there.