Author Topic: Tech hits the jackpot at random record store downtown  (Read 398 times)

Acgrundy

Re: Tech hits the jackpot at random record store downtown
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2005, 08:08:01 PM »
does the internet music sites not ship to canada?  I know half.com doesn't ship overseas, but I think it ships to canada.  I've gotten a shitload of rare cd's off half.com, for hella cheap.

Suga Foot

« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2005, 08:11:34 PM »
I checked half.com about 6 months ago and It siad it didn't ship overseas, but it didn't even mention canada lol.  So I'm assuming no.  But cdnow and shit like that does. 

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2005, 01:29:32 AM »
yeah spice,too short and yuk have been cool for a long while now, but if you listen to one of the tracks on the luniz's operation stackola album i believe track #6 playa hatin numskull says and thats why the town got rid of short and then says something quick about spice it wasnt a huge diss and then spice 1 and too short came back and im going to request this in the hookupspot and they didnt really diss the luniz at all it spice came hard but didnt say anythnig about the luniz and too short talked abour how whenever he sees the luniz everything is cool and they shouldnt be dissing the godfather of rap.

they were both sick songs

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2005, 05:50:53 AM »
Yes yes, I went on a lil cd coppin spree downtown, checkin out the scenes and what not.

I copped:

1. 2ND II None (thought I would never find this ever)
2. Too Short- Cocktails
3. MC Ren- Kizz My Black Azz
4. Luniz- Operation Stackola (finally)
5. Bone- E 1999 Eternal (lost this twice)

1.  pretty hard to find in stortes but you can get it on the internet anywhere.
2.easy
3.easy cuz it was released
4.easy
5. you joking.

Acgrundy

« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2005, 07:22:02 PM »
yeah spice,too short and yuk have been cool for a long while now, but if you listen to one of the tracks on the luniz's operation stackola album i believe track #6 playa hatin numskull says and thats why the town got rid of short and then says something quick about spice it wasnt a huge diss and then spice 1 and too short came back and im going to request this in the hookupspot and they didnt really diss the luniz at all it spice came hard but didnt say anythnig about the luniz and too short talked abour how whenever he sees the luniz everything is cool and they shouldnt be dissing the godfather of rap.

they were both sick songs

"I heard I'm riding around smoking crack in the back of my homey's lex/
and it be the broke ass, no cash bustaz tryna quote/
thats why the town got rid of Short/"

thats the only direct diss to a rapper, and thats to too short.  they didn't diss spice 1 man, you are trippin.  like I said spice one is on the bay area baller's remix, they ain't gonna diss him and put him on there.  Too short and the dangerous crew dissed back on a song.  My albums are packed up tho, so I can't see what song it is.  Spice didn't diss the luniz in that song.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2005, 05:18:18 PM »
yeah but too short did a track with spice one when he answered back to luniz and like i said spice didnt say nething but short did

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2005, 07:06:26 PM »
1. 2ND II None (thought I would never find this ever)
The Hardest Muthafucka In Here found that CD at a used store about a year ago for 5.99 and was happy  ;)