Author Topic: Game Leaves G-Unit!  (Read 657 times)

Đřšďĺ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Game Leaves G-Unit!
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2005, 09:58:42 AM »
Game is about as gangster as me, fake ass biatch...good riddens.

Although I haven't been on Change of Heart yet.

He was on Change Of Heart? How long ago was this?...lol

:sign_lastweek: (replace week with year)

Gotti......Xl

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thug Life
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2005, 10:01:35 AM »
If Game diss 50...... Fifty is realising The tape Budden was talkin about

Don Crisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Palm Trees & G's
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2005, 10:14:26 AM »
"Nowhere in my contract does it say I'm signed to G-Unit, that's just my click. It was a one album deal that was Jimmy Iovine's idea to make G-Unit stronger & also get me a lil' more exposure. 50 don't sign my checks, Jimmy Iovine does so at the end of the day I'm "The Game", point blank. Niggas gon' learn to keep my name out they mouth or get smashed and that goes for everybody. Ain't nobody discluded when the hurricane starts!!!"

madsamoan

« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2005, 10:58:47 AM »
If The Game was on Change of Heart that's Gangsta right there...lol.
What's next? Blind Date?

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2005, 11:09:34 AM »
Boy, that 50 Cent! He sure knows how to keep us talking, huh? Well, here is the new business with the big homey. I haven’t seen it, but I heard he’s talking some stuff in the new VIBE magazine. Word is, he said Fat Joe would be on Koch by the time he's done with the Bronx Bomber. (LOL) Apparently, 50 didn’t feel it would be a good look for Game to be on Jim Jones' album. Maybe that goes back to Koch. AND, (drumroll) the rapper confirmed that he got into a “pushing match” with The Game. This sort of verifies the rumors that the pair had/have beef. According to 50, Interscope was thinking about dropping the Compton protégée prior to him signing to G-Unit. Finally, to stab even lower, he said that actor Sam Jackson didn’t want to do a movie with 50, because the elder statesman didn’t want to play second fiddle to a rapper. And, they recreated the movie cover of “Scarface,” but didn’t include the gun that Tony Montana was welding! Where is a crossbow when you need one?

Now, on the BlackWallStreet forums, a person claiming to be The Game replied to the VIBE story. I don’t know if its really Game, but the person said, “Nowhere in my contract does it say I'm signed to G-Unit, that's just my click. It was a one album deal that was Jimmy Iovine's idea to make G-Unit stronger & also get me a lil' more exposure. 50 don't sign my checks, Jimmy Iovine does so at the end of the day I'm "The Game" point blank. n****s gone [unedited] learn to keep my name out they mouth or get smashed & that goes for everybody.” Also, this “Game” commented on the “beefs” that G-Unit has with D-Block and Terror Squad. He said, “I'm ridin' wit "The Game." Who rides witt me when I got beef? That's what I thought, nobody. I'm bout to take over this s**t!” Game usually goes by the name Chuck Taylor on his message boards, but this time it was a person named Hurricane Game. Sounds like the archenemy of Hulk Hogan or something.

Seems like the The Game also had some problems in a German club this week. He reportedly got in a argument with security and then that turned physical. But, the club said that the Compton rapper was going to host and after party – NOT! From what I hear, Game was in the mix as he crew tangled with the German security.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2005, 11:12:59 AM »
If The Game was on Change of Heart that's Gangsta right there...lol.
What's next? Blind Date?

lol! props

Semir

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2005, 01:28:12 PM »
according to allhiphop.com, word has it that in the upcoming March issue of Vibe magazine, 50 Cent talks greasy about Aftermath / G-Unit spitter The Game... fueling talk of tension between the two, 50 reportedly states that Game was on the verge of getting dropped by Interscope until he signed with G-Unit... 50 also tells Vibe that Game's CD is all songs and ideas he didn't use for his own project... 50 also revealed that he and Game got into a "pushing match," because Game doesn't know "when to shut up"... And regarding The Game's appearance on the Jim Jones album on Koch Records, 50 say he wouldn't let Game affiliate himself with labels that were "beneath him" and that the only reason Game made an appearance in the Jim Jones' video is because Game "doesn't listen"... Not long after word of the Vibe Magazine comments arose, a response was posted on Game's Black Wall Street website forum... The user, Hurricane Game, wrote "I'm signed to Dre not G-Unit. Nowhere in my contract does it say I'm signed to G-Unit, that's just my click. It was a one album deal, that was Jimmy Iovine's idea to make G-Unit stronger & also get me a lil' more exposure... 50 don't sign my checks, Jimmy Iovine does... So at the end of the day I'm "The Game" point blank.... ni99as gone learn to keep my name out they mouth or get smashed & that goes for everybody"... It's not known whether these words came from Game himself as he often posts under the name Chuck Taylor...

music is like magic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2005, 09:23:47 PM »
if this shit was all or a little true i think there would be a lot more fucking posts in this bitch and fuck 50 cent. dre should keep Game and drop 50.

Woodrow

« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2005, 09:27:02 PM »
if this shit was all or a little true i think there would be a lot more fucking posts in this bitch and fuck 50 cent. dre should keep Game and drop 50.

http://www.mtv.com