Author Topic: PURPLE CITY TRACKS  (Read 263 times)

Damien J.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yo! Raps - The Game Belongs To Us | www.yoraps.com

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: PURPLE CITY TRACKS
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2005, 05:56:37 AM »
nice i never heard that track from don bishop aguillar and that purple city byrd gang video is tight ass hell

Matrix Heart

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2005, 05:58:01 AM »
That's us that Purple City Byrd Gangs.

check u-mad.net for better downloads...Purple City is too slow on your download.
Purple City at normal speed....take it Damien J.

http://madnet22.free.fr/pcp(u-mad.net).wmv

DIPSET still the best in the game  8)
« Last Edit: February 21, 2005, 06:04:41 AM by Max Powers »

Dip Set Movementarian 4 Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2005, 06:34:28 AM »
anyone have a good version of that purple city byrd gang track? the one i have is bad quality...lookin for the audio the video is great!

Damien J.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2005, 11:29:41 AM »
the upcoming album is tight. we interviewed purple city, you can check it soon at
http://www.hiphop-magazine.com

babygrande is a great independent label with lots of tight artists. they represent hiphop to the fullest.
Yo! Raps - The Game Belongs To Us | www.yoraps.com

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2005, 11:56:44 AM »
i really hope agallah finally gets to blow. he made the right decision goin w/ pcp. they are supposed to be releasin a brand new(not the best of) mixtape very soon...
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2005, 05:46:31 PM »
anyone have a good version of that purple city byrd gang track? the one i have is bad quality...lookin for the audio the video is great!

still lookin for it I am...

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2005, 11:39:03 AM »

i got you

http://s28.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2KK0LUT623DXK3DLYA24VBSY8U
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2005, 12:37:26 PM »

i got you

http://s28.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2KK0LUT623DXK3DLYA24VBSY8U

good lookin...d/l'in now...