Author Topic: help with orders from amazon  (Read 76 times)

KURUPTION-81

help with orders from amazon
« on: February 24, 2005, 12:47:04 PM »
Someone help lol.

I have just ordered of an individual sel er on amazon.com for the first time. I have had a confirmation email but i can not find the details anywhere on my account when i check on amazon.

Is there a seperate area for orders placed from individual sellers or should it be in  my account with any items other items i have bought on amazon?

I know the order has gone through as i have had an email confirming it and an order number but i just cant find the details of my order anywhere on amazon. Even when i click on my order number it sends me to my account but its not there.

Any help is much appreciated as i wanna buy off individual sellers but id prefer to be able to trace the order.

Thanks

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

KURUPTION-81

Re: help with orders from amazon
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2005, 12:55:21 PM »
Or am i been really dumb and all u have to do is contact the individual selling the item?

Thanks

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2005, 01:29:49 PM »
sorry bro never ordered from individuals...normally theres a link somewhere at top right ish with your orders / account n you can view ordered / ship / transaction details there

pz

Don Seer

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2005, 01:32:54 PM »
Or am i been really dumb and all u have to do is contact the individual selling the item?

Thanks

u mean the marketplace stuff? you'd have to contact the individual.

i've found the marketplace is a good way to get OOP CD's and rare books.

i've ordered lots of stuff from there adn never bothered checking the status of anything  :D

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2005, 10:33:47 AM »
Thanks 4 the help.