Author Topic: What Big OG Nando thinks of dubcc and dubcnn!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 300 times)

Don Seer

Re: What Big OG Nando thinks of dubcc and dubcnn!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2005, 12:06:27 AM »

originally he left, i didnt ban him till a bit later. i exposed him for being a 2 faced backstabbing snitch bitch

Matrix Heart

« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2005, 06:26:13 AM »

originally he left, i didnt ban him till a bit later. i exposed him for being a 2 faced backstabbing snitch bitch

lol are you sure you're not exxagerarting it? check your pm

Don Seer

« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2005, 06:41:02 AM »
what you're talkin about is part related...

fact is..

for months he literally sucked dick and begged to a mod and pushed for the clothing/kicks section.. so eventually i let it happen since others were into it too... and he was bugging the fuck outta me.. thought it might shut the fruit up..

then he was acting a fool and getting cocky coz he'd got his own way..

then that shit in irc happened.. he'd been showing you what we'd been saying in irc...

you came in.. talked shit for a bit..

from my side.. i'm there talking to a mod on my forum about stuff.. there he is tellin you everything i'm saying..

what kind of mod on a forum turns around and tells a banned person what the admin is doing to try keep em out?

i cussed him a bit out in irc as i felt he was a bitch for running relaying what i was saying to you behind my back..

then he got all upset and deleted his own account.. out of shame  :D

Matrix Heart

« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2005, 07:01:03 AM »
what you're talkin about is part related...

fact is..

for months he literally sucked dick and begged to a mod and pushed for the clothing/kicks section.. so eventually i let it happen since others were into it too... and he was bugging the fuck outta me.. thought it might shut the fruit up..

then he was acting a fool and getting cocky coz he'd got his own way..

then that shit in irc happened.. he'd been showing you what we'd been saying in irc...

you came in.. talked shit for a bit..

from my side.. i'm there talking to a mod on my forum about stuff.. there he is tellin you everything i'm saying..

what kind of mod on a forum turns around and tells a banned person what the admin is doing to try keep em out?

i cussed him a bit out in irc as i felt he was a bitch for running relaying what i was saying to you behind my back..

then he got all upset and deleted his own account.. out of shame  :D

He only told me you signed on that one day...He doesn't even how know how to copy/paste text from IRC lol.

I had a dud america online account signed into IRC upstairs.

And when I see Norton and my other online security flash up, that's pretty much common sense when I'm your chatroom.

Don Seer

« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2005, 07:06:21 AM »
And when I see Norton and my other online security flash up, that's pretty much common sense when I'm your chatroom.

eh? lol

Matrix Heart

« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2005, 11:01:03 AM »

eh? lol

lol I thought that was you  :idea: I heard D-Metro might be making a comeback  :D

Don Seer

« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2005, 11:24:44 AM »
probably just IRC.. the servers check for ident running on your machine.. some look for other shit..

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2005, 11:30:35 AM »
i talk to dmetro on aim a lot, hes a charecter and a half....

Matrix Heart

« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2005, 11:41:44 AM »
probably just IRC.. the servers check for ident running on your machine.. some look for other shit..

:D I think we all need to be e-friends again  :banana_llama: