Author Topic: L.A. Dodgers  (Read 193 times)

madsamoan

Re: L.A. Dodgers
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2005, 09:19:06 AM »
SF Giants 2005 NL West Champions! Whoooooop!! Whooooooop!

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2005, 10:23:46 AM »
^^^, Angels suck ;D

You suck bitch. That's why the Angels will go further than the Dodgers.

NO, YOU SUCK!
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

ecrazy

« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2005, 05:03:43 PM »
Well, since Expos left Montrea  :-\l, I need a new NL team to cheer for. So after many many many nights, going threw player stats, team colours ;D, canadian players and team history...I have chosen

Dodgers

I bought a Gagne jersey and planning on getting a couple of tickets when I go to L.A in the summer ;D.

LETS GO DODGERS!
hell yeah im going to opening day
Me Too!!! Im Going to Both The Dodgers And The Angels Opening Day!!!! AND TO WRESTLEMANIA!!!

I GOT THE HOTTEST TICKETS IN LA BABY!

BOO! I ended up not going to Wrestlemania as you can see....My sister somewhat begged me not to go, her step daughter wanted to go as well, and well, thats the way the cookie crumbles....Sucks cuz i always wanted to go ever since i was a little kid, but dang, i couldnt say no....Now Im All Depressed (not really, but disappointed like a mutha fucker)...but yea, thats my story of the day

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2005, 10:50:12 AM »
^^^, Angels suck ;D

You suck bitch. That's why the Angels will go further than the Dodgers.

unless they both end up in the world series and the angels beat the dodgers i don't see this happening. it'll be like last year imo.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2005, 10:05:40 AM »
Well, since Expos left Montrea  :-\l, I need a new NL team to cheer for. So after many many many nights, going threw player stats, team colours ;D, canadian players and team history...I have chosen

Dodgers

I bought a Gagne jersey and planning on getting a couple of tickets when I go to L.A in the summer ;D.

LETS GO DODGERS!
hell yeah im going to opening day
Me Too!!! Im Going to Both The Dodgers And The Angels Opening Day!!!! AND TO WRESTLEMANIA!!!

I GOT THE HOTTEST TICKETS IN LA BABY!

BOO! I ended up not going to Wrestlemania as you can see....My sister somewhat begged me not to go, her step daughter wanted to go as well, and well, thats the way the cookie crumbles....Sucks cuz i always wanted to go ever since i was a little kid, but dang, i couldnt say no....Now Im All Depressed (not really, but disappointed like a mutha fucker)...but yea, thats my story of the day

Wait, why didn't you go? Because your sister's step-daughter wanted to go, but didn't have tickets?...That doesn't make sense...Your sister is selfish.